Chapter 3

"Promise you'll come visit again?" She said and I smiled.

"Of course. Next time i'll bring the rest of the army" I promised, a giant bag of blue cookies in hand.

"Bye Essie" I called and she shot me a smile.

"Bye Perce" She said and Bianca gave a final wave.

"She's so cute" Bianca gushed and I nodded, shoving a cookie in my mouth.

"I missed everything though" I said quietly and her smile dipped a little.

"Perce, that's not your fault" she said and I didn't meet her eyes. "Perce they made you... you know. If it's anyone's fault it's there's" she said and I shook my head.

"I could have stayed," I said and she slapped me.

"No you couldn't have," she said and I nodded. I glanced around the hallway and froze.

-----------------------------------

"Mom, I'm leaving" I sobbed and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Where? Perce the monsters will come for you" she said concerned.

"I met someone. He offered to make me his lieutenant" I said and she patted my head.

"I'm so sorry percy. I can't believe they would do that" she said and I nodded.

"I will always love you okay baby? Please stay safe and come visit" she begged and I nodded.

------------------------------------

I snapped back into the present and turned around quickly wiping a stray tear before Bianca could see it. I checked my watch and froze. 4:45 PM.

"BIANCA WE HAVE TO GO" I yelled and she groaned. We ran to the roof and found Blackjack waiting for us. I hopped on and pulled Bianca on quickly. "Blackjack we need to get back to camp ASAP" I said and he took off. The city spun past like a blur. As soon as I saw the familiar surroundings of the area I told him to dive. As we got closer I saw the big open area by the big house. A few people were pointing to us and a few people screamed nervously. But at the last moment, Blackjack pulled up and expertly skidded to a halt. A few people crowded around and I heard murmurs about how we were riding the 'deadly one'. I slid off, helping Bianca down and adjusted my hood. I gave blackjack a few cookies and checked my watch. 4:58 PM. "C'mon we gotta go!" I said grabbing her wrist. "Go back to the stables Blackjack, i'll bring you doughnuts soon" I yelled and a loud neigh was heard.

I burst through the doors to the big house and we sprinted down the hallway, sliding into the room, Bianca knocking me to the ground. 

"Damn it Bi- Star," I said, correcting myself quickly. 

"Nice of you to join us," Zoë said, glare on her face. I rushed to the two empty chairs and Bianca followed. 

"I have a sister" I whispered and their faces lit up. 

"That's great bro!" Beckedorf said and gave me a fist bump. 

"Eh ehm" Chiron said and I shot him a glare. Mist masks work in weird ways. Anyone who knows who you are can see you. 

"Oh don't give me that look Riptide" Chiron smirked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Let's just get this over with quickly" I said and gestured for him to start. 

"Riptide here is going to oversee all training. Kronos and the giant's will be attacking on August 18th" He said and I let out a silent groan. 

"Riptide, would you like to comment on this?" he asked and I nodded. 

"We will be splitting the cabins into different stations. Arrow and Beta will be teaching archery, Alpha and Omega will be teaching swordsmanship and physical combat, Star and I are on advancing powers from cabins like Zeus, Hecte, Hades, etc. Silena is gonna help teach the Aphrodite kids on how to use charmspeak most effectively, and Beckendorf will be helping Hephaestus cabin" I said and the rest of the army nodded. 

"What makes you guys qualified to teach these things?" A voice said and I traced it back to Jason. I turned to Bianca. 

"If you wanna reveal yourself now's the time" I whispered in her ear and she nodded. She flicked her hood off and a few gasps echoed around the room. 

"Bianca DiAngelo, Daughter of Hades," she said curtly and the room went quiet. 

"Bianca?" Nico whispered, almost like if he spoke louder she would disappear. I saw a small scowl start to form on her face and I put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Not now, B" I said and she nodded. "Nico" she acknowledged curtly and a look of hurt flickered on his face. 

"What powers do you have?" Katie asked and Bianca sighed. 

"I can shadow travel large groups of people and Items, I can raise skeletons, and I can control the souls in people '' she said simply and a few people started to whisper at the last one. 

"And you Riptide?" Will asked and I sucked my breath in. If I said the wrong thing they could figure out who I am. 

"I can create earthquakes, control any liquid, change the temperature of any liquid, heal with water, and I can travel anywhere using the water particles in the air. And those are just the not scary ones'' I said and I saw Luke look at me in a concerned way. "I can control Blood, Ichor, sweat, tears. I could remove the water from someone's brain. Easy. Simple. Painless. I could explode your body from the inside out. So I suggest you proceed with caution around me" I said cooly and the room went quiet. There was a little tremor in the ground and I sat back down. 

"Are you a demigod?" Connor asked and I froze. I nodded my head and a few gasps rang out. 

"Who is your godly parent?" Malcom asked. 

"Yeah Riptide, who's your godly parent" Chiron asked and I glared. 

"Oh shut up you old horse" I snarled at him and Clarrise growled. 

"Don't talk to him like that," she said and I laughed, tauntingly. 

"He knows what he's doing, and it's a dangerous game" I snarled and Clarisse banged her hand on the table. 

"Don't threaten him" she snarled and I clenched my fist. 

"Clarisse I wouldn't-" Silena started but I cut her off. 

"Don't pretend to be the good one here" I said and her mouth dropped. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" she said and I laughed. 

"You drove him to try to-'' A small body burst through the door panting. 

"Sorry I'm late, Festus broke down" the figure said and I finally got a good look at his face. 

"Leo?"

A/N: Please comment! XOXO, Alexandra <3