Chapter 5

Percy's POV

"Okay listen up!" Chiron yelled and the dinning hall quieted down immediately.

"I would like to welcome Camp Jupiter and the Hunters to camp once again. Please do not forget capture the flag is tonight, which will be Camp Half-Blood vs. Camp Jupiter vs. the Hunters vs. the Army '' he said and our table got a few glances. "Today we will be splitting up by ability into training stations. For example, if you are very good at archery, you will be going with Arrow and Beta to train '' he said, gesturing to them, who bowed their heads respectively. "the only exception to this is if you have any powers, or can charmspeak. People with powers will be going with Riptide and Bianca, while Charmspeakers will be going with Silena. That is all" he said and the crowd went back to chatting.

"You gonna be ok Perce?" Ethan whispered to me and I nodded.

"Ok listen up squirts. You've been through battles, maybe even a war or two? We've been through at least 8. Now you may think that you're good with your powers, but that's what Riptide here thought. He found out 4 new powers under Chaos's guidance, and we're going to do the same to you. There will be no buts! When we're through with you, you will be more powerful than you could wish" Bianca said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ignore her. She's been like this for 1,000 years" I said and a few laughs rung out around the crowd. "But she is right. We have more experience than you, so you will need to listen to us. We're gonna split you guys up into 2 different groups and work with you by cabin. So please separate" I said and everyone did so. "Okay, lets have everyone who's near Bianca go with her, and the rest of you are with me" I said and turned to Bianca. "Good luck" I said and she smiled.

"I don't need luck" she said and I gave her a high five walking over to the group. It was about 25-ish people, and in that mix were Jason, Thalia, Leo, and Reyna.

"Hey everyone I'm Riptide. I wanna start by going around in a circle and saying your name, and cabin" I said and everyone fanned out. For some reason Thalia was holding a 7 year old who I recognized as the Black haired girl Chiron had been scolding earlier. A few people went who I faintly recognized as Demeter kids.

"Um, I'm Jason, and I'm in Zeus/Jupiter cabin" he said, turning to Reyna.

"Reyna, I would be in Bellona cabin" she said and Thalia looked up from the girl.

"Thalia, Zeus, lieutenant of the Hunters," she said simply and looked at the girl in her arms.

"I'm Charlotte, but call me Charlie, and I stay in Poseidon cabin" she said and I choked a little bit.

"Poseidon had more kids?" I asked and Thalia seemed to hesitate.

"No there legacy's" she said and I stared for a second, but nodded,

"I'm Charlie's brother, Luke, and I also stay in Poseidon cabin" the boy next to her said and I nodded. I inspected the two. They looked a little bit older than 7, and we're wearing orange camp shirts. The girl was tanner than her brother, and for some reason reminded me of someone. I inspected them for a few minutes before introductions were over.

"Okay, we will all be meeting again tomorrow, so please remember" I said walking away from the circle.

"I want a nice clean game. First team to get all four flags wins, and please refrain from killing anyone" Chiron said and I looked around. The woods had been split up into 4ths, and each group was inspecting the other, mostly confused at why our team was so small. "Go hide your flags, the horn will go off when we begin," he said and we all ran.

"Let's put it in the stream, I can make a bubble and freeze it when anyone gets close" I yelled, dodging a branch and glancing towards Zoë who nodded. We approached the stream and Zoë tossed me the flag. I stuck it in the middle, and water immediately swirled around it. I froze it and saw that there was about a foot of Ice.

"Okay, Luke and I should go after Camp Half-Blood, Zoë and Bianca are on Hunters, and Micheal and Silena should be on the romans. That leaves Beckendorf and Ethan to guard the flag. Do you have the flares in case you get overwhelmed? Remember to brace yourself if you set one off though, because the earthquake will happen without warning" I said and they nodded. The horn sounded and I shot them a grin. "Lets beat their ass's" I yelled and we all, cheered, sprinting into different directions.

I passed the border, staying by the creek just in case. I heard a rustle and brought the water up slightly. A dear stepped out and I snickered.

"Hello Frank," I said and the deer's eyes widened. It started to run but I wrapped a water tendril around it, freezing it into place. He transformed back and looked me up and down.

"Percy?"he asked and I shook my head.

"A friend of Percy's. But he couldn't do this'' I said and tightened my fist, freezing the tentacle.

"I'm Riptide, pleased to meet you. Now, I have a flag to steal'' I said and used a burst of water to launch into the treetops. I hopped along, passing a few patrol groups silently. I spotted the flag, but tilted my head. They had put it in the stream. I checked for guards and winced. It was Annabeth, Piper, Charlie and Luke. Piper wouldn't be any problem, I could resist charmspeak. The twins wouldn't be a problem either. But Annabeth. I took a deep breath and dropped from the trees, startling Piper.

"Stay where you are'' she said and I shook my head, taking a water tendril and snaked it up her body, keeping her defenseless. I froze it by clenching my hand and I heard a gasp from the twins.

"That's so cool!" Luke said and I shot him a grin.

"May I please have your flag?" I asked and Annabeth came behind me with her drakon bone sword. I blocked it with a tendril of water, wrapping another tendril and freezing it around her. I went to take the flag and a wall of water knocked me down. I looked towards Charlie who was controlling it, and gave her a nod. I saw a flare go off and stomped on the ground, causing the ground to shake roughly. Charlie and Luke steadied themselves and sent another wave at me, which this time I split in half, walking through it.

"You said you were legacies? How distant?" I asked and grabbed the flag.

"Our dad was a son of Poseidon," Luke said and I froze.

"What?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yea. His name was Percy'' He said and I froze.

"Your Percy's son?" I whispered and glanced at Annabeth. I saw a few tears on her face and turned back to the twins.

"Yeah, do you know him?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"Well, um... I gotta go" I said, shooting them one final look before shooting back up into the trees.

I have kids

A/N: Please vote, review, and comment!