MORE PUNISHMENT

N I C O L E   P O V

Three days have passed. I'm still hanging around. I make myself laugh. I joke to keep sane. One thing I know, I will not let him break me. My arms are numb, my wrists bleeding, my toes well, I can't feel them. The door opens two heavy guys look at me. "What did you not know I have been hanging around like this for three days? You should have joined me." My humour is still intact. 

One of them lifts me over his shoulder to carry me up the dim staircase to a bathroom. "So, what now?" My tone is curious about what is going to happen next. "You need to clean up," The boss says, steps towards us. 

The guy puts me on my feet as I stumble to the ground laughing. "Just a bit legless from hanging around," They do not show any humour whatsoever. "You going to a funeral?" They just stare at me. "Shut up." The boss yells. Flinch with him yelling at me. Try to stand. They remove the cuffs, only to shove me through the door, slamming it behind me. 

Glanced around at the size of the bath I knew I just had to have a bath. Turn the taps on to run the water. Looked around for shampoo, wash and towels, something to wear. All I find is a bathrobe and one towel. Shrug my shoulders, wait for the bath to fill so; I could relax in the hot water. The cuts on my wrists sting as I submerge into the hot water. 

Laying my head back, relaxing even more. Laid for some time just soaking feeling relaxed. "You have been in there forty-five minutes. Now hurry up," The boss guy shouts from the other side of the door. "Give me chance I haven't washed my hair yet". I scream back. "What the hell have you been doing?" His voice is really getting to me. "Relaxing, having a soak." Shouting back as I wash my hair. Lean back in the water to rinse my hair get out. 

Dried put the robe on looked for a razor or something to do my legs my armpits. Found an electric razor shaved my legs my armpits. Found deodorant to put on. Now I smell nice. Opened the door the boss is staring at me. "You took too long," He hisses and shakes his head. "I had to do my legs my armpits." He steps into the bathroom picks up the electric razor glares at me while holding it I smile he rubs his face. "You used my razor?" He shouts I laughed. 

Grabs me taking me up the stairs to a room. "This will be your room. You are to report to the cook who will show you what you have to do." He steps out from the room slams the door. What the hell do I do now? Walked over to the window peer out to see men walking around with guns. Am I trapped here? Flopped on the bed my whole body sank in the mattress. I could lay here all day. 

What do I do about clothes? My eyes scan the room seeing a walk-in-closet. Peel myself from the bed walk over to gaze in wow. It is full of women's clothes. Is this someone else's room? Looked closer all the clothes had tags on still. Found underwear to put on jeans with a shirt. Wow, this stuff is all so extremely expensive. It felt nice touching my skin. Slipped trainers on put my damp hair up in a clip. I could live like this so, much comfort beautiful things. The jewellery is even amazing. Step back looking at all the beautiful things. Is he bribing me? I sure had a lot of questions.

*****************

Manage to find the kitchen which is huge with every appliance going. The cook looked at me. She couldn't have been more than thirty-years-old. She's dressed in a house cleaner type outfit. "You must be Gage's guest?" She offers me her hand I really don't know who Gage is. "I guess." We shake hands. "I'm Nicole," She smiles. " I'm Deli." She replies. "I should show you where everything is," I nod while following her to a huge dining room. 

Stood frozen just spinning around looking at the size of the room. This house is luxurious ready for a queen. What I would give to live in a place like this. What a dream come true. Following her while she shows me where they keep their special crockery. "On Saturday's, the table gets laid with his bone china. This table will be full of men no woman. They are business associates," She shows me the glasses cutlery.