FALLING APART

N I C O L E   P O V

Spending this much time in this cell is like my second home. Not heard from Gage in ten days. Ten days I have been in this dirty cell, making me insane. All I do is laugh at nothing, talk shit like always. My mind reliving the rape over and over. One meal a day with one bottle of water, no communication they tell me to shut up whenever my mouth opens. Want a bath. I smell ripe, have a sore back from laying on the cold concrete, and my mouth hurts from not cleaning my teeth. 

The door opens one guy looks down at me my head hung low I have no energy to even move. He drags me to my feet stumbling to the floor not wanting to move my entire body feeling pain. I am giving up my body, could not take it. He pulls my arms, my feet drag behind me. My head low placing me on a chair in the torture room I fall off landing on the floor with force. My eyes close for a short while, my chin lifts with force. 

They sit me on the chair, Gage stares at me, shaking his head. He steps back from me, my head slumps to my chest making my body fall to the floor yet again. He moves my dirty hair from my face pointing my eyes to a guy hanging in chains an icy shiver takes over my body. "Is this the guy?" Nodding, he steps to the guy, taking his head clean off. My stomach urged, nothing came up, it is empty. Placed the head in a bag he wipes the knife he nods to his men hear them leave close my eyes.

Wake up in my room in Gage's house having enough energy to have a bath. Slip my clothes off seeing bruises on my body shaking my head. Slide into the hot water pain shooting through my body from the cuts and bruises. Relaxed put my head in the water letting my body ease hoping the pain will go. 

Wash my hair get out wrap a towel around my body relaxed on the bed falling asleep to only be woken up by someone knocking on the door. "Yes," My voice is faint. Gage enters seeing me laid on the bed in my towel he turns his back. "Did you want anything to eat?" Shake my head, he does not see. "No." The faint tone is all that came out. Shakes his head leaves slams my door behind him. "Asshole." It just came out. My body gets comfortable my eyes close.

**************

A few days have passed. I'm hiding while his men run around looking for me. He is shouting abuse at his men demanding they find me. I'm hiding in the cupboard in one of the vast bedrooms. His men walked in looking around then left he even walked in glanced around left. Pull my knees up to my chest to wrap my arms around them. 

Lean my head back on the wall take a deep breath smiling how they are all running around trying to find me. Fed up of being watched constantly. Hide from prying eyes. The girls are prostitutes that come here to report whatever they hear. They hate me for getting special treatment, I would like to know what special treatment he gives me. 

Hear footsteps enter the room, peer through the small hole in the door to see Gage. He sits on the bed. "Hiding making my men run around looking for you is not a game you want to play. You will get hurt." Not saying a word lean my head back hear a woman's voice talking to Gage. A few seconds later she is moaning the bed is squeaking. Take a gulp, close my eyes place my hands over my ears. 

Flashback to when that guy raped me the image not going. My body consumed with fear. The loud moans piercing make me tremble, fling the door open to see Gage's naked body on top of one of his girls. Panicking running fast down the hallway, down the stairs out the main door. His men chasing me guns aiming firing warning shots. I don't stop fear is all I feel. 

Gage comes running out from the house shouting at his men. "Lower your guns." He yells. I scream hysterically rolling into a ball not wanting anyone to touch me or near me. "Nicole," Gage speaks to me in a calm voice. I'm trembling with fear, place my hands over my head. "I am sorry." He adds. My head shakes. "Please don't touch me. I feel his hands all over me." I screamed out.