PAID IN FULL

N I C O L E     P O V

My debt to Gage had been paid in full but yet I still find myself staying here at his house. Six weeks had passed Gage is back giving orders having his girls come over just to tell him what is going on. Sitting in the lounge with my book staring at the new guard through the open doorway. What a specimen of a man he is. Just staring all google eye he turns smiles walks off. Wow talk about a hot guy on legs. The image of the guy is short lived when Gage steps in the doorway rolling my eyes he shakes his head. "Are you ever going to do any work?". Try to look around him at the dream guy he steps in my line of vision. "Nicole". He shouts making me jump...

"Yes, work. I am leaving in an hour". Stand put my book down on the coffee table Gage is now stood the other side of the table staring at me. "What?". Sounding like a bratty child. He walks towards the pool. Take a deep breath peer back out the open door to see if I could see the guy but, he had gone. Turn on my heels to walk past the pool seeing a girl sitting on Gage's lap he watches me pushing the girl off his lap he stands follows me to the stairs. "I am leaving now my debt is paid in full". He slides his hands in his pockets about to say something when one of his girls walks in grabs his arm. "One of your minions wants you". My tone is tainted with anger. All they do is hang around the pool then he gets his pleasure. Not one of them likes me so what is the point of staying when you do not feel at home.

"Nicole. What the hell is wrong with you?". The girl steps back he steps towards me, me being me walks up the stairs. "Nicole, I am talking to you". He shouts I ignore him. Entering my room he storms in behind me grabs my hand making me twist fast towards him with force. Dragging me towards his room my eyes roll. "I swear to god you like being punished". His angered voice ranting at me. "You will learn not to walk away when I am speaking to you". Shake my head making the situation worse than it already is. Enter his room he slams the door locking it taking the cuffs out staring at me.

"If I did not know any better it is you that wants to keep me here". My mouth motoring on while he just stares at me not moving or saying a thing. "All you ever do is punish me. Lock me away". Folding my arms he steps back placing the handcuffs on his bedside table. Stepping back to me gripping my arms he  pushes me to the door my eyes stare at him he then kisses me. 

What the hell. My arms wrap around his neck he's pulling me tight our teeth clash but, we are passionate. Then I do the unthinkable take his jacket off then his shirt. Before I knew what is happening we are on the bed half naked kissing. His hands touching every inch of me my hands roaming every inch of him. We have known each other for ten months but, I did not feel this way about him until now. Taking my bra off he rests on his elbows.

"Is this what you want?". He asks looking down at me waiting for me to say something. Shaking my head then my hands do all the talking undoing his trousers he kisses me our tongues tasting. A few seconds more he rest up on his elbows. "Nicole. I need you to tell me you want this". Staring up at him while my hand grabs his huge cock his lips smile.

"Gage, just do it already". He laughs leans over to his drawer takes a condom out to put on his cock then makes love to me. My god how different it felt when you wanted it. From the tips of my toes to the tips of my fingers tingled with pleasure. Feeling his bare skin touching mine is spinning me out of control. My inner core is on fire trying to explode with desire. His cock pushed deep inside me he thrusts my body moving sweat forming from the heat of our bodies so close together. 

The build-up of pleasure soaring to highs I have never had before. Moaning in his ear his breath on my neck my eyes close lifting my body slightly while clenching hold of the sheet. The sweat droplets forming with him pounding me harder pushing me deep into the mattress. His head lifts his eyes wide staring down at me watching me listening to me moan. He gently takes my leg smoothing up and down my bent knee. Thrusting deeply inside me, clamping down on his cock has I cum. His head tilts to the side he pushes deep lets out a loud moan which lasts for a few seconds. Both sweating from the whole ordeal he looks down at me.