COLD TO THE BONE

G A G E     P O V

How could Nicole think I would be so fucking blind with what she had done to me?. All the lies she had told me, feeding me with hope that she wanted me. Well, I guess it backfired on to her. Comb my fingers through my hair looking in the mirror at my stubble thinking what I should do with her. Normally I would kill a guy for double-crossing me, but this is Nicole, someone I had shared my life with, someone who I had slept with plus fucked her. 

We have been together for a few months she was my girlfriend and now she is just a girl that betrayed me. She has been in the cell for a month now not wanting to talk or look at me she has guilt written all over her face. Splashing water on my face then drying, taking a quick look in the mirror before putting my shirt on. What a fool I have been listening to her all these months. Make my way down the stairs the girls walk in smiling they walk towards the pool while I walk to the cells to sort Nicole out.

Walking into the torture room seeing Nicole chained up hanging with her feet a few inches off the ground is not what I wanted to do to her, but she lied to me. My hands in my pockets staring at her waiting for her to say something but she does not speak one word. Sit in the chair glaring at her for an hour, her head hung low, blood dripping from her mouth and nose. Banging the table makes her jump. "Nicole, I want the fucking truth". Yelling at her, she shakes her head. "Tell me the fucking truth". Pulling her head back seeing her beautiful eyes stare at me telling me she had no idea what I am talking about.

"Gage, I have no idea what you want from me". Her soft voice pleading with me, but I show no emotion letting her head go to sit back in the chair.

"Why would my informer tell me that you are the one that had been talking to my rival?". She shakes her head tears fall.

"Just kill me now". Her tired voice telling me she is giving up. I stand to look down at the table at all the torture devices I would use to get what I wanted, pick up the knife look at it in my hand then look at Nicole shake my head. Step towards her to show her the knife she closes her eyes. "Make it quick". Her voice sounds sorrowful. Standing behind her pull her head back with her hair.

"You are not getting away with it that easy". Letting her head go placing the knife back on the table. "You are going to move in with the girls". Laughing at her then leaving. If she will not tell me the truth then I will use her for prostitution. Strolling out to the pool to sit watching the girls have fun. Pointing my finger at one of the girls she gets out the pool steps towards me then kneels down to give me a blow job. Fuck it felt so good to just have the release. When she finished I went for a shower put clean clothes on.

********************

Sitting in the dining room eating my meal Fabian steps in. "Boss, she is cleaned up, ready to go". Nodding to him he steps back out. Finishing my dinner step into the foyer where the girls are ready to leave. Fabian and Oscar stood with Nicole waiting to leave. She would not look at me. The other girls walk out to the limo Fabian escorts Nicole out to the limo. Standing on the steps just watching her slide in the limo with my hands in my pockets. 

Not once did she look at me or a word come from her mouth. Turn my back to the limo listening to it drive off feeling a slight pain in my entire body but then it went. Walk back into the house to sit in the lounge. Glanced around seeing Nicole's book on the coffee table, picking it up to see what she is reading. Looking at the cover reading the title 'The Incredible Journey'. It has been an incredible journey with her. 

Opening the first page seeing the inscription written. 'Nicole, be true to your heart follow your dreams and good luck for the future'. it is signed by a teacher. Looking at all the comments from her teachers that have signed it. It must have been the only thing she had that could have been signed on her graduation day.