REVENGE

N I C O L E  P O V

Gage got what he wanted I did it so I can go home. He returned to the party when he changed from his blooded clothes. My body is still trembling from Valentino touching me. Get off the bed, made my way to the cells. Entering the room to see Valentino hanging from the ceiling, his feet inches from the ground. 

Step closer to the table to see the tools Gage uses to torture men. Picked up a knife to look at this guy hanging there. "You are such a bitch," He tells me. Take a step closer, the knife in my hand, my body full of rage but also trembling with fear for what he did to me. 

Deep down knowing this is not me, not the way I would act, but he tried to force me. "You are cruel, just like Gage," He laughs. "You have no idea." He spits. His eyes stare at me like they belonged to the devil. "Tell me," The curious side of me wanted to know. "Do you think I came here without having a plan?" He laughs, shakes his head. "If you have a plan, why are you chained up?" He leaps towards me, grabs me. 

Surprised, pushed the knife into him. He stumbles back, looking down at the knife in his stomach. My mouth opens screaming at him uncontrollably. "Your plan did not work. I watched men die because of you and Gage. He punished me, hoping I would break. All I want to do is return home," Turn around to be face to face with one of the guards he grabs me tightly around my arms throwing me in a cell. "Let me out," Kicking the door which is not helping. 

Plead for them too let me out. "Punishing me again. He lied to me," My screams echoed. Sit in the corner hug my knees humming waiting. "Same shit different day. Asshole." My screams are going unanswered. Do what I always do talk to myself. "I would like to go home now. You got what you wanted," Resting my head back on the wall to close my eyes. "I have been here three months going through this shit. This is the thanks I get," Taking a breath the door opens. "What now?" Two heavies grab me to take me to the room where Valentino is, they force me to sit. 

Glance around to see Valentino hanging upside down from the chains attached to the ceiling bleeding from his stomach. The loud noise coming from the corner of the room made my body flinch. Gage stood staring at me shaking his head, his hands in his trouser pockets still in his tux. "What can I say. He got loose I stabbed him," Take a deep breath glance to my side at the two heavies. 

Shake my head looking back at Gage. "He is still breathing." He steps forward rolling up his crisp white shirt sleeves. His eyes enraged burning into my soul. "You could have been hurt." Wow, he thought little me could have gotten hurt. 

Mocking him in my head. "You are stupid to come down here on your own. You have any idea what this guy could do to you?" My head tilts looking up at him wondering why he is so concerned suddenly. "Nothing happened, well nothing happened to me, but it did to him. He said he had a plan someone unhooked him from his chains, I know I didn't do it," Stand in front of Gage with my arms folded, he shakes his head. "That is not the point. What the hell were you thinking?" He yells telling me off like I'm a naughty child it is making me laugh on the inside. "Thinking. What was I thinking? I tell you what I was thinking." He stood not moving. 

Waiting for me to tell him. "He had his hands all over me, his lips forcing me to kiss him, hitting me making my lip bleed. He ripped my dress from my body," Yelling at him while he tries not to smile. He nods to the two heavies who leave us. 

We gaze at each other for a few seconds no words coming from either of us. "A car is waiting to take you home." His voice calm he slowly turns from me, steps to Valentino. "You are going to die for what you have done to Nicole," He pulls his neck back glanced over his shoulder at me and back at Valentino. His hand moved he sliced his head clean off. I vomited; my stomach still churned watching him take his head off.