chapter 1

I am studying MBA 2nd year in a reputed college. I took this route because of my dream to be a manager of the company pricisely HR. As I wished I took HR as my specialization.
I live with a senior in a dorm because my college is in another city and I live apart from my parents.

My family a sweet and short middle class family with love and sadness.
I don't have any best friends because all betrayed me for their own happiness and used me.

So now only MBA friends are my friends. This friendship I don't know how long will it last but I want to cherish the moment and this friends are very nice to me and I'm happy.

In my life there is only college, family, friends, studies and k- dramas and I'm a fan of BTS (boy group from Korea).

In my second year of my MBA which is the last year and last year as a student in my life. I entered my college with my friends and happiness.

New juniors are joined the college we became seniors. In my life the only regret is that love. I don't have any boyfriend. I don't get proposals like others even though I don't mind because there is BTS.💜💜💜

"AnAn" someone called me from a distance. Yes, my name is AnAn.

I immediately turned and saw that one of my friends called me. Her name is "NaNa". She is my deskmate and my friend in same section.
I have other 2 friends whose names are "Wei Wei" and "Yan yan". So these are my friends.

I waited till they approached me and we went to the classroom together.

Huh same class same boring lessons and my favorite subject is HR because that's my dream. We enjoyed our time instead of listening to the boring classes.

My other two friends Wei Wei and Yan yan are in another section we visit them during the lunch break and we eat together. I don't really take my lunch boxes because I don't have enough time and also my college is till afternoon so I can go home and eat. But my friends give their boxes and we eat from the same box.

This is my first co-education college after my high school because I joined my inter and degree in a women's college.

This is the only girl gang without any boys involved. I'm like a little Gangstar in this gang. I don't respect who don't respect me. I do have a sharp tongue which is why the other boys won't come near me.

Well that's how IAM . We are enjoying our daily life's in the college.
My one silly friend Yan yan is so silly and stupid she doesn't know how to say "no" to others and she forgives all the unnecessary people.

She is like a comedian in our gang but we protect her from the danger and we love this girl.

After college we went to canteen. And we ordered biryani and Manchurian noodles. We ate and went to our home.

The second day our juniors joined the college. They started to stare and their curiosity to know the seniors is the real deal I thought it's funny

As usual we went to our classes. And one of our classmates suddenly started gossiping me and my friend Na Na became curious and went to them to listen gossip.

" There is a handsome young man in our juniors he is so handsome and polite. I like that junior" one girl said

"You have a boyfriend already this time he is mine" the other girl argued.

Me and Nana looked at each other and left that chatty group. I never became curious about boys because I know I don't have any standards for a girl who hope for love.

And I'm not interested in that so called "soap opera" because I don't like time pass love and without my parents approval of marriage it seemed so hell in my imagination.

So I never thought of having a boyfriend. Who seemed luxurious and time waste. If I have time I waste it on my BTS or k- dramas. 😸😸😸😸

My other 3 friends have their own boyfriend's sometimes I envy them but when I see them sad because of their boyfriend's. I feel Happy that I'm leading a Happy single life.

No restrictions, No questions, no misunderstandings, No fear.

Well all lovers are not like that but I have a feeling that I'm happy to be single.

In the afternoon we finished our lunch and some of the juniors came to our class for notes. And this so called handsome boy also came.

At that time all girls in the class are in awe and they don't even blink an eye including my 3 friends. I thought he is quite handsome but he is out of my league. He is like a hero from k- drama.

He reached the front desk and talked to a girl and that girl is so beautiful in our class. I thought all boys are same interested in beautiful girls only.

She is Veronica. Our class most beautiful girl and she is also one of the top rankers in our class and studious.

So the handsome guy went to that girl and asked her some books and went.
He seemed decent but I felt so evil.
I don't know why.

So he became talk of the Town in our college. Not only MBA all departments girls and teachers fell in love with him.

All girls tried to take chance but he refused them all. I thought he had a girlfriend already.