Chapter - 5

Hi guys, I'm back 💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️
Here is a pic of my favorite human being PARK JIMIN 😍😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜
So let's get into the story that you all are waiting for 😸😸😍😍

After that I went to my dorm and got freshened myself up. Then as usual I checked my phone and played with it for an hour and then a message popped up on social media caught my attention.

It is from the group that created for the festival that should conduct at college to discuss further details for the fest.

In that group there are organizers and lecturers and a message that caught the attention was from my class lecturer who texted as

"Dear students, from the pannel we decided that 2 anchors from our MBA department should participate in this festival a girl  and a boy is needed for this. Tomorrow @10 AM there is an audition at the auditorium at our department, so kindly inform other students. Both first and second years should participate in this."

As soon as I saw the message I just quickly forward to other groups to let the other students know.

Then I ate dinner after my roommate arrived. Went to bed by watching some k drama series that I kept pending for the day before.

The next day at college as we had been informed about audition for anchors whole class including who are interested and not interested both the sections from first and second years went to auditorium by the force of our lecturers.

Our MBA block had been unrecognized for years because of engineering students dominated the whole campus in numbers. That's the reason this year's fest became so serious.

Auditions are going on and on for almost 3 hours and finally we got the anchors we want from both seniors and juniors.

A girl named Shan Shan from juniors and a boy named Mew from our senior class has selected.

Now it's time for lunch, on that day onwards there are no classes been held and our students and whole campus looking forward to the fest.

Both seniors and juniors are working together, while me and Veronica and also other 2 boys from our class has been organizing some special events for the fest, looking out for the participants from our department. It was a hectic week and I barely had any time for my k drama and BTS.

"I hope it will end soon" that's what I'm voicing in my mind, until someone tap my shoulder.