Chapter 3

I love the scenary and I took this picture when I traveled with my brother on bike 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day is Saturday we usually don't go to college on Saturdays because there are only 2 classes which are too boring and also we want to take some rest.

I woke up late and my roommate prepared breakfast and lunch for us she took her lunch and about to go to office and she said bye and went off.

I got up and fresh up and ate some breakfast and opened my phone then I saw some messages in our group chat. That Nana and Weiwei are sent.

Nana said David requested on FB as friend and took her number and messaged her to come to college so that we can see their basketball tournament with our classmates. Seniors v/s juniors

I messaged them that I'm not coming and tell me the results after the show ends.

Nana replied to my message " if you won't come we will drag you out of your dorm and we will take you to our college".

I read her message and said " I won't come even if u threaten me I'm going to watch my new drama series"

Weiwei replied " your dramas can wait but it's our last basketball game that we see so please come if u don't come we also don't go"

I don't want them to miss this chance because we will graduate soon, because of me so I quickly took a shower and changed to some wearable clothes and went out.

After sometime Nana and Weiwei came on a bike to my dorm's parking lot and I went down with my bikes key and started my bike we went to pick up Yan yan.

We messaged her before we started so that she can be ready. But on the way Nana's boyfriend called her and said to come fast so that match is about to begin.

Nana and Weiwei's boyfriends are my classmates but they don't talk to me unless they have some work with me.

So I told them to go and I will pick up Yan yan and come to college.

After a while I reached Yan Yan's home and I went to rang the bell to her house but she came out saying bye to her mom and dad. I quickly said hi to uncle and aunty and went to parking lot.

Yan yan's boyfriend is her childhood friend and her parents approved of their relationship and they are well settled family. Her boyfriend is a business man.

So me and Yan yan went to college she waited for me to park my bike and we went together.

I occasionally go on my bike because of traffic from my dorm to my college is vulnerable. I can't bear it so bus makes me comfort.

After we reached the stadium there are lot of students which is more than my last year basketball tournament which we attended as juniors because of enthusiasm.

Last year our classmates won the competition. This year we are hoping to win. But that will be the destiny.

My other two friends Nana and Wei Wei occupied front row to see the match closely and they saved two more seats for us.

So we went there and sat beside them.
As time passes by cheers became high and half of the game completed and players took a break.

Nana and Weiwei left their seats to see their boyfriend's and me and Yan yan went out to buy some snacks.

We bought some snacks and drinks, went to our seats but surprisingly there are two men who sat on our chairs.

Yan yan quickly went to them I followed her. David and other boy who seems to his friend sat on our chairs.

I glared at them and sat beside Yan yan. David seemed thirsty with their game and he took my drink without hesitation. For the first time I spoke to him with anger and my eyebrows got together because of my furiousness.

"What are you doing? Give my drink back" i shouted at him and attracted some students attention.

I can't hold back my anger because I hate if someone steal something from me without prior notice.

Yan yan seemed surprised at the scene and hold my hand asked me to sit down. She offered her drink instead but I refused.

David seemed surprised too, and also his friend. But he already tasted the drink so he can't give back.

" I thought we are friends so I casually took the drink from ur hands. Sorry if I made a mistake" David said defending himself.

I hold back my anger to not to attract attention again. I said calmly but firmly.

"Who said we are friends we don't even know each other you are not my friend" I said firmly.

David taken a back but match time revived so they went to court to finish their match. He drank some of the drink and half of the drink remained in the bottle.

My friends came back to their seats and asked Yan yan what happened after they saw my furious face which is seen less by them. Yan yan explained and they seemed to understand the situation and they sat silently.

The match ended with the winning of juniors this time. And I quickly got up from my seat and about to go back.
But my friends stopped me and asked me to stay for lunch which is scheduled between juniors and seniors of basketball team.

I told them that I'm not interested and about to leave but Nana suddenly stopped me dragged me to the court.

We reached the team but Nana's grip is tightened around my wrist so I can't pull off .

Our classmates all asked me to go for lunch with them so I can't deny their request.

Our class beauty also came and we all went to a private dining room which is so luxurious it's my first time there.
That room booked by winning team (juniors). So I silently followed them and sat beside my friends.

I went with them because of my friends Nana and Weiwei. I kept silently and relaxed myself before going there so I can't ruin their party mood.

Yan yan kept checking on me to see if I'm furious. But she relaxed after she saw my smile that came to my face.