Chapter - 6

Continuation..............................

I turned to see that person it's Veronica. She said she wants a favor to ask and wanted my help. She dragged me by my hand until we reach the end of the hall.

She said that day after tomorrow there is a birthday party of her and she invited me to go to her home.

I am surprised because she never talked to me in the whole 2 years and she suddenly wants me to go to her birthday party!!!

I quickly recovered from the shock and told her that "I'm not going to her birthday party". I told her like that not because I hate her but it is damn awkward. She just nodded and left with an invitation placed in my hand.

It's past 6'o clock, that day, luckily I drove on my bike. So after checking my to do list and time. I went to the parking lot and ready to go home.

These days I have been very busy and I miss my friends a lot. I literally don't have a second to spend with them, on the other hand they are preparing for the events and they are dancing, installing stalls for the festival.

Especially I miss Yan Yan's jokes and our canteen. Once this damn festival ends I can be on my own and I can enjoy myself with my friends.

The day for the fest has arrived, it starts from morning, a lot of outsiders visited our college. The fest started and going smoothly.

As we organized everything by checking twice it went smoothly. On the night of the festive day, a group of boys are commenting on our friends dressing and I got very angry at their words and I quickly turned to face them. They are from other college that came to fest. I just gave a warning look in order to not to disturb my mood and the fest.

Finally the festival ended our department anchors done a very great job and it seems like they recognized our department on that night.