Chapter 4

I love drawing so I'm keeping my drawings because I don't want to see the top page empty.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I quickly took a look on my left and I saw David sitting on next chair beside me. I asked Yan yan to change seats with me but it's too late she didn't agree. I thought I will ask her later for the reason.

After that I took a second glance and he is busy chatting with our school beauty who sat next to him. I sighed in a relief that he doesn't paid any attention to me.

I know I got furious because I'm short tempered girl. But after that I felt awkward to sit next to him. I yelled in my mind "I'm unreasonable".

We ordered dishes and waiter served the dishes. Later I asked who is paying bill for this to Yan yan.

Yan yan turned to me and eyed on the boy who sat next to me. I quickly took a glance and sighed and yelled silently "what!?" Because of surprise.

I don't know he is that rich to pay for the meal of above 20 students. Then I ate silently. He took some glances at me I ignored.

After the luxurious meal which I can't even digest he paid the bill and we went to parking lots to take our vehicles.

I parked my bike next to his bike at first I didn't notice then I took my bike quickly before he approached me.

But it's too late he caught up to me and stopped my bike. I looked at his face with a serious look indirectly telling him to remove his hands from my bike.

But he didn't budge and he opened his mouth and said "sorry". At his words I don't want to hold a grudge against him. So I nodded and replied.

"It's ok, I'm also at fault for venting my anger on you and thanks for your lunch, don't ever take anything from me without my permission" I pressed my last words and said firmly.

He nodded and he gave his hand with a smile and asked "Friends".

I surprised for a second and didn't shake his hand and said "sorry we are not".

I started my bike and about to go but he is not moving from there I asked him to move but he said no.

After sometime he said still offering a handshake "Be friends with me and I'll move".

I surprised for his guts and persistence. I don't want to create a scene again so I accepted his request still didn't shook his hand.

But he insisted to shook his hand so I shook his hand and he moved from that place I went with my bike to pick up Yan yan .

Shortly he followed me with his bike and picked up our class beauty.

At last I came to my dorm and I thrown myself on my bed. I received some messages but I ignored all and got up and changed my clothes to some comfortable ones and I slept.

After 3 hours of strong sleep I woke up and saw the time it's 5p.m.

I quickly got up from my bed and made some tea for myself. I checked on my phone I received some messages from an unknown number and I quickly checked the profile to see any picture and surprisingly it's David.

He sent "Hi, my dear friend"

I replied him furiously "who gave my number to you"

He saw my message as soon as I sent and quickly replied "😅why are you so angry!?, It's just a number"

I read the message and replied, "to you it's just a number but to me its my number, quickly say who gave my number"

He replied as soon as it sent, "I took ur number from Nana's boyfriend"

I saw the message and said "what!!??", To myself.

I replied him," ok ! You got my number but don't message me unless and until it's necessary and urgent!!!"

I quickly blocked his number and I thought to myself that I'll teach Nana's boyfriend a lesson when we go to college.

I rested myself and I immersed myself in the new drama series.

On Monday, i went to college as usual then I saw Nana with her boyfriend. I quickly went to them and asked Nana's boyfriend about sharing my number to David.

He said we are friends why are you so angry about it.
" I'm sorry for giving the number without your permission" he said and looked at Nana to convince me.

I understand the situation and told him "it's ok for now, but in the future don't give my number to anyone or else I'll destroy ur face" I said angrily.

Nana kept saying sorry for his boyfriend's carelessness and I said her it's not her fault.

We went to class and this time proffesor asked some students to volunteer for college festival.

Whole class looked at me and Veronica (beauty of our class) and two other students from boys to take the lead.

Professor noticed and wrote my numbers and names for future cooperation.

Initially I'm not interested in leading any activity but my classmates have faith in me so I can't reject them.

After class ended we all headed to bus stop chit chatting and as usual after once we left the college grounds my 3 friends disappeared without any Trace to see their boyfriend's.

Im waiting for bus to arrive at my usual spot listening to BTS songs.
Veronica stood next to me and started talking to me.

I was surprised that she talked to me because in 2 whole years she just ignored my presence and now she is talking to me.

  " Let's work together" she said offering her hand.

  I was surprised and awkwardly shook her hand and smiled.

Then as usual her pick up David came but this time he not only picked her up he talked to me.

"Why are you so guarded while I'm simply wanting to be your friend", he asked curiously.

I don't want to be his friend I don't know why but I raised my guard suddenly around him.

"Well, it's just I'm not a good person as you can see and we are not in the same class to consider you as my friend" I said while looking straight into his eyes.

  He just nodded and went off.