Chapter 2

No proof reading guys. Because this is my story and I won't have someone to proof read.

This story consists half my life and half my imagination.

I hope you guys enjoy💜💜

In real life I'm really a BTS fan. My bias is jimin and yeah I watch k- drama
Chinese dramas, Taiwan dramas and Thai dramas.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Hello guys" I reached my friends early in the morning who are busy with their boyfriend's In phone.

We went to canteen that day because I skipped my breakfast so I'm hungry.
Yan yan is always late to college. So me and my other 2 friends went to canteen and ordered dosa, and idly for our breakfast.

I paid the bill and waiting to receive the order at counter my other 2 friends took the seats in canteen and while waiting for me they are busy chatting and calling.

While I'm waiting at the counter the handsome boy came and stood beside me. I saw him and not paid attention.
After a while my order came and I took the order and went to my friends.

My friends stared at me for a while and I asked "what are you guys staring at!?" With a confused look on my face.

Nana slightly slid my head to the other side with her hand and told "we are not looking at you" and signaled me to look back.

They are looking at that handsome guy who is waiting for his order at counter. At morning our college canteen is full because a lot of students from all departments will come not only in the morning but also in the afternoons.

He is struggling to find a place I think he didn't have any friends till now. So my stupid friends called him to sit with us. He joined us as he came with the order. I glared at the two of them. But they ignored me.

He sat next to me because there is no place infront of me. He is really handsome and also polite to his seniors.

Nana began to let out her curiosity.
Iam silently listening to them without asking any questions.

"What is your name handsome?" Weiwei asked the boy.

"My name is David" he said while eating.

"What is your age?, David" asked Nana this time.

"22" he told with a confusion on his face.

Nana gasped and loudly said "we are all same age" suddenly some people looked at us

I glared at Nana and asked her to keep her voice down. She totally forgot we are in the canteen.

She silently looked at the boy and said "why did you skipped an year?"

That boy embarrassed at the sudden expression and noise that he didn't expected from them. He replied to Nana's question in a smaller voice.

"I actually completed my 1st year at US, but I came here because of some reasons and joined again in first year" he said and smiled.

With that killer smile on his face my two stupid friends went to Dreamland in the middle of having breakfast.

I called them no response and called them loudly and shook them from the shock they received they came to our world from Dreamland.

I finished my breakfast it's almost class time and my another stupidest friend arrived and called me from outside the canteen to ask us to come out so we can go to class.

When we are about to leave David asked our names to Nana.

Nana joyfully answered his question as if she is so happy that she won a lottery and introduced us with our names.

"My name is NaNa, she is weiwei and she is An An" she told,while shoving her hands to my face

We went out to meet our friend who is waiting for us on outside the canteen. Nana and weiwei said "bye"
to David and I left without turning around.

After sometime he came behind us and Nana introduced Yan yan to him.

We went to our class and he followed us behind and I never paid attention to him. Well I don't know why I like handsome guys but I know he is out of my league and also I don't want to waste my time in relationships.

I'm usually cold to all the boys around me I never spoke to someone until they approached me first.

Some of them are nice so I'm also nice to them and some of them tasted bad attitude of me because of their bad attitude.

After college we ate lunch and my 3 friends went out with their boyfriend's and I'm waiting at bus stop for a bus with headset in my ears listening to BTS songs.

After a while a bike which seemed to be luxurious (but I don't know about bikes) stopped infront of me I raised my head and saw David who sat on the bike with helmet. Picked our class beauty and went. He glanced at me for a while before he disappeared from my eyesight. But then my bus came and I boarded the bus and went to my dorm.

I relaxed and freshened myself and I opened my social Media and saw a post on FB my class beauty posted with a caption.
"Spending time with a handsome"

I saw the post with a smirk and scrolled down.

After a while my roommate and I prepared for our dinner and we talked for sometime she is an accountant at filing company near to my dorm. She always shared her concerns and took my advice. As usual I listened to her stories and gave some advices and went to bed.

I played with my phone for a while before going to sleep and saw some BTS stuff and completed an ongoing k drama episode and at 10'o clock. I got a notification in FB saw that and it's a friend request from David. I ignored and slept without accepting.