𝐨𝐧𝐞 | his greatest rival.

"this is bad. this is really bad!" jimin stomped his feet causing the boys to flinch.

jimin massaged his temples, he got a bad hangover after partying all night at the club to celebrate his birthday.

but jimin woke up with a really bad news after he got a phone call.

he had to pay a million dollar to someone who played poker match with him because he lost the game.

jimin was too drunk to realize that he's about to make the biggest mistake of his life.

but it already happened, he got no choice but to find a way to pay within 3 weeks.

"chill bro, you can just use the trust fund from your mother once you receive it." namjoon tried to calm jimin down.

jimin sighed. "yeah but she hasn't called me yet, which is strange. i'm supposed to receive it yesterday."

the boys are heading to the cafeteria after their class has dismissed.

while jimin was leading the way, he stopped his tracks when a girl caught his attention.

not because he was star-strucked by her beauty, it's because she was sitting on jimin's favorite spot.

and he didn't liked that idea, so he walked towards the girl and stood in front of her as he put his hands on his pockets.

"go away." jimin tried his best to sound scary but it didn't affect the girl.

she ignored the boy and just continued munching her food as she was listening to some music with her earphones on.

jimin got more pissed off because of the way she ignored him, he grabbed the girl's tray and spilled the food all over the floor.

everyone was shocked because of the scene.

in the midst of confusion, the girl stood up from her seat as she took an earphone out from her ear.

"what the hell?!"

wow, she has the audacity to shout at me.

"that's for ignoring me and sitting on my spot."

she raised an eyebrow and diverted her gaze at the seat. "well i can't see any name written on it. so technically speaking, it's not yours and i can sit wherever i want."

the bangtan boys except jimin was amused by this girl's braveness. no one ever dared to treat jimin in that way.

"wow, how dare you address me like that? you don't know who you're messing with. now, you'll get out or else i'm going to do something bad to you." jimin warned her.

the girl just gave her a cold stare.

"listen here you little boy, first of all, i don't give a fuck who you are, second, you're wasting my precious time and my food and lastly, i'm not scared of your threats, don't talk to me as if you're so tall to give me that kind of attitude." she picked up her things and pushed jimin before she walk away outside the cafeteria.

the students inside the cafeteria especially the bangtan boys was still in shock and speechless.

"w-what just happened?" hoseok stuttered.

jimin can't believe someone humiliated and embarrassed him in front of his friends and everyone.

"hyung, looks like you already found your greatest rival!" jungkook teased the latter.

the other boys laughed as well despite the trouble and mess jimin made.

"shut up." jimin gritted his teeth.

he lost his appetite because someone ruined his whole mood.

"is she a new student here? her face is really not familiar to me." jin asked.

suga spoke. "she must be a newbie, she didn't even recognized jimin."

"don't talk to me as if you're so tall to give me that kind of attitude— pft. hahaha!" taehyung bursted out laughing.

jimin glared at taehyung, if only looks could kill, he probably would be dead by now.

"i swear to God, if you all won't shut up, i won't hesitate to stab your eyes with this fork."

"woah, woah, you ain't got no chill." namjoon raised both of his hands as if he was being arrested.

jimin still can't process of what just happened, he hated the fact that the girl dared to speak at him rudely.

jimin felt the urge to hit someone.

let me show her what she deserves, a little punishment to teach her a lesson.