𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | deal.

it was our last subject and i swear, this is my worst day ever

it was our last subject and i swear, this is my worst day ever. i feel like the world is clearly against me and is trying to set me up.

guess what? i'm having the same class with Jimin for this subject! he's sitting right behind me and i can feel his intense stare at me the whole time but i tend to ignore it.

i hate his guts, he's such a dirty little scumbag.
even that annoying girl, dahyun. they keep interrupting and wasting my time.

i felt a crumpled paper just hit my head. what the hell?

i turned my head only to see park jimin.
i swear to God, i will kick his ass this time!

i gave him a killer glare before i picked up the paper and uncrumpled it to see what is written inside.

'you're in danger.'

i rolled my eyes. pft, does he really think i'm scared of these? well, he's wrong.

i wrote something with a smirk written on my face and throw the paper back to him.

'try harder, babe.'

minutes went by very quickly, as the bell rings, our class has dismissed and i exited the room.

the pinks have different subjects and that explains why i'm alone right now, and i'm on the way to their room and wait for them.

a few steps later, i raised an eyebrow when i saw a Stop Here sign in front of me made me stop in my tracks.

since when did they put it here? i've never seen this before.

all of a sudden, i heard a familiar voice of a girl anywhere, "nice! it worked!"

"do it now!" another voice of a female.

when i found where that voice came from, i looked behind and saw dahyun with her friends holding a tray full of—

eggs?!

oh no, looks like i already know what they're planning to do.

they started throwing those things at me and i stepped back and dodged as fast as i could.

seriously?!

i tried leaning to the wall while protecting myself with my bag to avoid getting hit by those eggs, but then i felt something else behind me.