𝐬𝐢𝐱 | proposal.

"WHAT AN EXCELLENT SHOT!!! AND THAT'S ON ATHENA HIGH WINNING THE FIRST SET!!!"

jennie's jaw dropped. what the hell just happened?

his fangirls went crazy and cheered for him.

"KYAAAH!!! JIMINNIE OPPA!!!" fangirl #1.

"there's literally nothing he can't do!" fangirl #2.

"that was a good one, chim!!!" taehyung shouted from the bleachers.

"that's my babe!" jennie searched for the girl who claimed to be jimin's babe and it was no other than, dahyun.

babe my ass.

jimin diverted her gaze to kai who looked very furious and can't accept defeat.

"not that easy, park jimin." kai immediately raised his bow and arrow and aimed it towards jimin as his target.

everyone started to panic and had a bad feeling about this.

"do it and i will not hesitate to shoot you. we both know i'm faster than you, kai." a threatening voice of a girl spoke out of nowhere.

jimin looked behind only to see jennie who was also holding her bow & arrow aiming it towards kai.

despite being dizzy, she still managed to stand up and pointed the target well.

is she protecting me?

"THAT'S ENOUGH. ARCHER JONGIN AND JENNIE, PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR BOW AND ARROW. YOU LOOK COOL BUT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IS VERY DANGEROUS." the announcer said nervously.

jimin saw jennie giving kai the deadliest glare before putting down her bow and arrow. same as kai. he calmed himself.

few seconds passed by, namjoon ran towards jimin followed by his other friends and giving him a group bro hug. "PARK JIMIN! YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"you should also congratulate Jennie." jimin said as he glanced at jennie who was also with her friends and clubmates celebrating the victory.

"jennie noona is scary." jungkook commented which made jimin chuckled.

"kim jennie!" jimin called her name.

she looked around to guess who it was but once she saw jimin she immediately raised her eyebrow.

afterwards, he went to her and his friends followed him.

"so... is it a yes?" jimin smiled smugly. referring about their deal or let's just call it proposal.