𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | wasted.

"what?!" the girls shouted in unison causing me to flinch

"hush! quiet down. they might hear you." i said with a low voice.

"omg, this is more exciting than the last dinner night! you're really marrying park jimin?! i thought he was just kidding around when he suddenly proposed to you out of nowhere!" lisa squealed.

"lisa, i swear to God, if you won't shut up i will burry you alive." i warned then she pouted.

"as far as i can remember, i heard you say i'M nOt tHaT eAsY tO gEt. where the heck did that went?!" rosé tried to imitate my voice.

"ask my very sweet and lovely mother." i replied sarcastically.

"your love story is getting more and more interesting. from dating my enemy to marrying my enemy real quick. waaah, i used to read these kind of novels but i can't believe it's happening in real life." jisoo blurted out, half laughing.

i stared at jisoo's drink then i remembered something. holy shit.

okay let's be honest, i was really quiet tipsy that night but i remembered every single thing! yes, i actually did it on purpose to tease him and play around but i would be lying if i say i wasn't turned on! bitch, he got a really big boner and it was poking under me.

a hand waved in front of me. "earth to jennie! jeez, you're spacing out." it was jisoo.

"unni, are you okay? your face turned red." rosé touched my face.

"oh oh oh she's blushing! i bet she's imagining things between her and jimin!" lisa wiggled her brows with a really big grin. i made a face and told her to shut up.

i cleared my throat. "by the way, the archer team is holding a party to celebrate the victory and they told me to invite the pinks. are you free for tonight?" i announced.

"hell yeah! i never say no to a party!" jisoo exclaimed.

"uh, sorry guys but i already had plans for tonight. i'm going to study for our finals..." rosé lowered her head and played with her hands which made us frown. that's sad, i want her to come!

"but sike bitch, fuck that exam! parties always comes first!" rosé continued as she throw a fist in the air, our faces lit up and ended up laughing.

park chaeyoung is such a whole mood.

"they better get ready cuz i'm about to empty those alchohol bottles!"