𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | same roof.

"faster, please!"

"faster, please!"

i demanded as i crossed my arms, watching jimin carrying my expensive luggages, putting it inside the condo unit we're staying.

"wow. at least help me with this! you demanding woman." jimin rolled his eyes.

the side of my lips rose up, satisfied seeing jimin suffer.

it was already sunday morning, i finally decided last night to agree staying together with jimin. i just had to trust him. right?

i would be guilty if i didn't accept staying here, our parents even paid a big amount for this so i looked at the bright side instead.

"oh my gosh, it's so nice!" i gasped. appreciating the interior design of the unit.

jimin was now done putting our things inside and sighed heavily, "i think my body just dislocated after carrying these damn luggages

jimin was now done putting our things inside and sighed heavily, "i think my body just dislocated after carrying these damn luggages."

i let out a giggle and went to the bedroom and checked inside.

but my smile faded away. "the heck bro, there's literally just one bed..." i looked at jimin nervously.

what was my mom and mrs. park thinking? that we are a real married couple?!

"uh... we can just divide the bed and put a pillow in the middle?" jimin suggested.

what?! no!

"no way, dude. never in my life someone shared a bed with me." i complained and crossed my arms over my chest.

jimin looked at me and smirked like he got an idea. "then you can just sleep there." jimin pointed the couch in the living room.

that's even worst!

"i'd rather sleep in my bed at the house than sleeping on that damn couch." i said.