PROLOGUE

P R O L O G U E

  Nicole eighteen and Gage twenty-three... This is not your normal romance about love at first sight. Even though romance could blossom but, for these two it is different. She is the sort of character that pisses people off for talking too much. Nicole talks all the time when she is scared or fearful, she never shuts up. Gage is the new mafia boss who finds himself trying to break her spirit by torturing her, but she does not break. He wants her to do one small job for him she refuses, so he punishes her again. 

She shows him no respect she laughs at him which makes him irate to the point he punishes her again she still does not surrender to him. He throws everything at her to make her understand that he will not stand for her attitude, she will learn to respect him. He is a feared man, but to her, he is just another arrogant guy who threatens her. He even tried starving her, that did not work either. Nicole is eighteen from a home that is not much to talk about. Her father is in prison for thirty years for killing a guard in a bank robbery gone wrong, plus the other offences that he had committed. 

Her mother is a big-time druggy, so she sells her body for cash to feed her drug addiction. Her brother left soon as he turned sixteen, leaving her behind at the age of twelve to face the wrath of her mother. All she wanted to do is go to work, earn her money, keep away from her mother and the men that would stop by the house. She liked her job but, the only thing is she is accident-prone from being nervous all the time she would ramble on too much talking shit she cannot contain herself it is the way she handles her situation. 

The day her boss asked her to leave early is the day her life changed. Where she worked is the part of the city that the police would not patrol because of the mafia. There are three boss's fighting it out for the top spot to become the main boss which has been going on for months. Gage is one boss who is trying to take out the other boss's to earn the seat as the Mafia boss.

Yes, there is sex, passion, stimulation. Naked bodies touching fondling heating up. There are also tears hate rage killings. Will Gage, in the end, be able to break Nicole without killing her. He does often wonder how much more her small body could take. Romance is something that grows between two people. But I guess you will have to read the story to find out if these two do find mutual ground to really look at each other romantically.  

******************************************* 

I know this is a short Prologue but, I do not want to give too much away... I want this story to unfold as you read it I hope you will enjoy it... Please comment and vote... Just remember this is a story that is set in England... 

*******************************************************

Thank you 

I hope you will enjoy this story

Please comment and vote

I hope my writing skills have improved along with my editing skills 

Thank you

STAY SAFE