002.

ADDISON SIGHED and shut her phone off frustratedly, hearing it click as she flung it to the other side of her bed. closing her eyes, she flopped back onto the mattress and let her mind wander.

ten months. exactly ten months she had gone not thinking about nala. 304 days. she said she was going to distract herself, and boy did she find her distraction.

upon moving to l.a, she never though tiktok would be her solace. but as her platform kept growing and the window of time she had to overthink things kept shrinking, she took it and ran to internet stardom.

was it annoyingly frustrating sometimes? yes. but she loved it all the same. and it wasn't until waking up to her ex best friend going viral on her for you page that things started to get complicated.

she tried everything. booking photo shoots, creating dances, reading magazines. but still, she couldn't take her mind off the girl with the kind eyes and dark hair.

social media was the one thing she had that differentiated the two from communicating. she considered it for the best. but now, she couldn't help but think. was it a sign?

her impatience had gotten the best of her and after seeing tiktokroom's blast, she had to check on her. she had to know what the girl was doing.

but to no avail, addison was sure nala was just as startled as she is. the two had done everything in their power to keep themselves busy and now their worlds were colliding again. neither knew what that would mean for them but it couldn't be anything good.

addison's phone started uncontrollably vibrating again. she took her face out of her hands and checked to see who was spamming her text messages. bryce.

bryce <3
what are u doing later?

bryce <3
wanna get some food and see a movie?

and there she had it. her newest distraction. this time in hopes to keep her feelings for nala away for real.

addison <3
sure :) pick me up in 30?