004.

937K LIKES, 31

937K LIKES, 31.3K COMMENTS
addisoneasterling: someday, your prince will come as well 🌹

tagged: brycehall

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

username: OMG BRADDISON ARE BACK TOGETHER WHAT HAPPENED

username: did i miss something? 😳

username: i knew y'all never got over each other

imgriffinjohnson: #braddison for life

username: IM SO HAPPY RN

username: tiktokroom is about to be milking this for all it's worth 💀

brycehall: my princess ♥️
= addisoneasterling: 👸🏼✨

joshrichards: bryce why didn't you let buddy know for an early teatok special
= brycehall: i do you enough favours by being in every single one of those anyways

thehypehouse: braddison merch???
= swayla: not if we beat y'all to it
= username: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

🦋

"charli, you are a GENIUS!" nala exclaimed, acting much like a pageant mom, standing behind the camera as charli and avani were making a tiktok to a dance charli created.

the hype house was surprisingly empty, due to the other half being in a supposed meeting. this made for a pretty fun-filled house tour, as nala didn't have to have too many awkward introductions and got to goof around with her new friends.

"nala, you really should get in one of these." avani pointed out, to which the girl who was watching them shook her head. "no, i really can't dance."

"but that would just make it even funnier!" charli pointed out, and nala slowly started nodding her head in agreement.

"well, i guess you have a point. do you know where i can get a drink of water though?"

"sure, we have bottled water in the mini fridge in the room near the front door."

"perfect! i'll go grab one and you can teach me the rest of whatever i'm supposed to do."

nala quickly skipped down the stairs two at a time when the door swung open and revealed two laughing figures.

meeting eyes with the petite blonde on the right, nala abruptly lost her footing.

"fuck!" she yelled, skidding embarrassingly down the remainder of the steps and falling at the couples feet.

swallowing her pride, she looked up and tried her best to exchange a mortified smile. "hi."

the blonde looked nervous, shifting eyes between the girl at her feet and the boy attached to her side. "nala, what are you doing here?"

"uh, charli and avani said they would show me the place."

"you know her?" the second figure asked.

nala scrunched her nose, focusing her eyes on the boy with his arm around her old friend. he looked familiar, but she couldn't put a name to his face. "i'm nala. and you are?"

"uh, yeah. i've seen her on tiktok a few times." she winced at the excuse but luckily for her, bryce didn't seem to notice. he was too busy staring the weird girl down, wondering when the fuck she would stand up already. "addison's boyfriend. you know you can get up now, right?"

"i would if i could, dumbass. i think i might've twisted my ankle."

"nala, what's taking so lo- oh hey, addison! have you met nala?" avani chirped, meeting the trio at the bottom of the stairs.

"also, any reason as to why you're laying on the floor?" charli followed soon behind her.

"i'll go get her some ice or some frozen peas or something," addison shrugged off bryce's arm and walked briskly towards the kitchen. after casting nala another weird look that seemed to linger for an uncomfortably long time, he soon trailed after his girlfriend.

"so much for dancing with you guys," nala awkwardly chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "but i should probably get my parents to come pick me up soon and sleep this bad boy off."

"of course," charli nodded, obviously feeling the tension. "did we miss anything?"

"no no no," nala insisted, shaking her head. "but i really don't think bryce likes me."

"eh, he's a hardass. he hardly likes anyone. except addison, that is," avani said matter-of-factly.

nala wasn't sure how that made her feel. but nonetheless with the help of her friends, she applied some pressure to her foot and started limply walking again.

after receiving a text that her parents had arrived outside of the hype house, she hugged charli and avani goodbye before she could have another awkward run in with bryce and addison.

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 🦋
i'm about to pump
the shit out of these
chapters so bare with
me very soon :)