010.

@AVANI POSTED A PHOTO TO HER STORY!

"THANK YOU," NALA smiled to her friend laying next to her, speaking through a mouthful of mint chip ice cream

"THANK YOU," NALA smiled to her friend laying next to her, speaking through a mouthful of mint chip ice cream. "a girl's day was everything that i needed."

"what are friends for?" avani shrugged, throwing a piece of popcorn up into the air and catching it in her mouth. "sometimes, love ain't shit. i get it. that's why you need to curl up with the dvd box set of criminal minds and wish u were dating matthew gray grubler instead."

"cheers to that." nala snorted, humming in agreement.

unfortunately, a knock on nala's front door interrupted the girl's festivities. sighing, nala stood up and brushed off the remainder of cheeto dust that had fallen on her pants.

walking to the front door and stepping out onto the porch, the last person nala ever expected to see standing on the other side was bryce.

"uh, hello? may i help you?" nala blinked twice, almost expecting him to disappear.

bryce flashed a cheeky smile back, stepping past nala's arm into the foyer. "actually yes, you can."

by now, avani had paused the show, peeking her head out just above the couch. she couldn't help but to feel giddy that she was going to witness first hand what was about to go down, shovelling a fistful of popcorn into her mouth excitedly.

"why would i ever want to help you?" nala turned quickly, pointing out the fact that the two had never been friendly before.

"trust me, i think you're going to want to." bryce stepped forward, seemingly looming over the girl. "i could make your life a living hell."

"oh please. that is so incredibly stupid." nala laughed, brushing him off with a snort. "how did you even find my address?"

"avani, could you excuse us a moment?" bryce asked her, his eyes never leaving nala's.

"how the fuck did he even see me?" avani whispered under her breath but nevertheless stood up and grabbed her things. "i should be getting home but i'll text you later, nal." avani touched her shoulder lightly on her way out, shutting the door with a soft click leaving the two all alone.

"how dare you kick her out of a house that isn't even yours? honest to god, i don't know what your problem with me is but-"

bryce cut her off with the shake of his head. "look, i know about you and addison and she won't admit anything to me but i saw her go right to you after you walked in on us at the party. if you don't want to lose her as a friend, or your new social media following, i would back off immediately."

"i'm not even seeing addison. and you threatening me isn't helping your case, either. fuck both of you, honestly. i couldn't care less."

"one wrong move and i out addison saying it was you who told everyone. i could use the texts between the both of you i screenshotted off of addy's phone to back it up."

"that is the douchiest thing i've ever heard anyone say. you would be willing to do that to your own girlfriend? disgusting."

"i don't want to have to be the bad guy. i'm just saying i could, and i 100% would. and it's nothing personal, it's business. addison and i's numbers do so much better when we're together, anyways. i'm glad we had this chat. and remember, i monitor addison's texts."

and with that, bryce was quick to show himself out, closing the door with a slam and leaving the helpless brunette alone in her entryway.

45K LIKES, 7.8K COMMENTS
nala_lyin: it was all in my head

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

username: is this shade 😳
= nala_lyin: nah but if ur reading this and the shoe fits then 🤔🤔🤔

username: painted a picture, i thought i knew u well 😪✋🏼
= nala_lyin: i got a habit of seeing what isn't there 😔

username: periodt miss movin on show em what u got 😌💅🏼✨

username: this bitch so dramatic go read a book or sumn

PHOTO LIKED BY @brycehall!

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO UNFOLLOW @addisonrae ?

CONFIRM OR DECLINE ?

@NALA_LYIN HAS NOW UNFOLLOWED @ADDISONRAE!