i sat on the bench and hugging myself.
i don't want to go home, just to get hit with that bastard.

I'm Jung Hyebin, 17 years old who lost both of my parents and my grandparents leave me and my brother at adoption place (whtever)

my brother and i lost contact after a rich family came to adopt him, only him. then this one guy came and adopt me, saying that he will take care of me like his own daughter.

but no.

he used me, he forced me to treat some dudes and if i didn't do what he told of course he will beats me like there's no tomorrow.

i stopped going to school because of that old man.
i didn't had any friends also because of that old man. he just makes my life horrible. i couldn't live like others teenagers who enjoy their life with their family, having friends, going on a vocation on summer.

i never felt that.

i wonder where my brother's is and how is he? is he fine? does he miss me? does his family treats him good?

just i was in my thought a car stopped in front of me and a guy who wearing a mask covered my mouth as they brought me inside the car.

i was shocked and panic. they tied my legs and my hands also covered my mouth with the tape.

the guy covered my eyes and closed the door as the car started to move.

THIRD PERSON POV

"checked what do she have with her"
another guy said to his friends. the guy started to check hyebin's pocket and didn't find anything, not even a phone, money or anything.

"she's got nothing"