"wake up hyebin" a guy said while slapping the female's face.

"ack, j-jisung?"

"jisung who hm?" her eyes opened wide and seeing Lee MinHo known as Lee Know.

"you"

he smirked "didn't i told you, that you cannot run from me, your dad already sold you to me"

"he's not my dad"

he scoffed and rolles his eyes as the door swung.

"aigoo, Jung Hyebin, what kind of games are you playing hm? I'm not your dad hm?"

he pulled her chin up, meeting his eyes. "remember where i pick you Jung Hyebin!!"

"yes i do remember but you mistreated me you old man!" he slappes the female's face hard on her left cheeks.

"you use me for money! you forced me to do dirty job! you're such an asshole!"

he slapped her again. "watch your language you bitch, this is why your parents left you earlier because of this behavior!"

"NO! you're the one who changed me, DON'T INVOLVE MY PARENTS HERE"

"you should be grateful that i only kill your parents and not your whole family" he scoffed. Hyebin's eyes widen and she looked at him with her red eyes.

"so you're the reason my parents died"

"yes, yes i killed both of them, so what?"

hyebin secretly untied the rope and how stupid they are for not tie her legs.

while the others are busy on their plan, discussing about something not important. hyebin took a step and grabbed a knife besides her.

she stabbed Lee Know's legs and her step-dad's back.

their man trying to grabbed her but instead she kicked them and fight with them with all energy she has.

Hyebin who's her attention fully on the man, didn't realized that Lee Know was pointing the gun on her. he pulled the trigger making the bullet hit her shoulder.

"fuck you!!" she throw the knife, stabbing Lee Know's arm. "ARGH!"

she took the opportunities to run away.

she ran away as she realized she already far away from the building and stop running. she held on her shoulder. "shit, that bastard"

she fell on her kness and groaned in pain.

just then her vision turned blurry and black.