"hyebin your job start tomorrow, you need to manipulate this one guy, quite young like us, so it's easier to flirts with him—"

chenle continue to explain everything and the plan to all of us. 

"remember hyebin, this guy easily makes girl falls for him just by looking in his eyes, so better watch out and remember our plan"

"yeah, the black card, okay" they all nodded.

all of us went to our room and ready to sleep. as i was on my bed, staring on the white ceiling.

"oppa.."

i never stop thinking about my brother, i really do miss him like he's the one who i can depends on, just looks what happen to me after he left, miserable.

KNOCK KNOCK

the door swung revealing renjun, he smiled and walked inside as he handed me a bag of outfits. "this is your outfits for tomorrow"

i looked at the black dress. "isn't this too revealing and tight?" he nodded "exactly, that's the point, easier to manipulate him"

"but what if i fail i mean—"

"you will not, just because chenle said that he easily makes people fall for him doesn't mean others girls couldn't attract him"

he patted my shoulders "better do this job properly, if you takes wrong steps, you'll die"

i sighed and nodded.

"oh, what's wrong? it's seems like you're not scared of death?" i shrugged and chuckled. "what's the point of living in a miserable life, renjun... i lost both of my parents, getting a cruel step-dad, my brother is out of nowhere"

he smiled "we'll help you find your brother" i quickly looked up to him. "no way, you don't even know him"

"hyebin, we're the most biggest mafia in seoul, we can find him easily by our man"

he ruffled my hair "don't think about it too much, we have an important business tomorrow, have an enough rest"

i nodded "goodnight renjun" he nodded "goodnight"