십사

HYEBIN POV

i woke up on the comfy bed. i sighed and slowly sat up on the bed as i turned to the bandage wrapped around my arm perfectly.

"damn, that's fucking hurt"

the door then swung. "you awake!" renjun ran up to you following 17 boys behind him. "the cut was huge and deep the doctor had to sew your cut" doyoung explained.

"oh.." i hissed in pain and jaehyun helped me. "be careful" he sighed heavily.

"look, you now hurt" i sighed "but it was worth it, at least he died already" i smiled to everyone.

"umm, guys?" i spoke and they all turned to me. "i guess we should stop this job and just live happily like others teenagers"

"i don't want to live in a life full of crime and fighting"

they all smiled and nodded making i smiled widely.

"when will i discharge?"

"maybe in 2 days" chenle said. i nodded and started to chat with all of the guys, spending time together.

"visiting time has ended only one person allow to take care of the patient" the nurse informed.

"i will stay here" jisung suggested and the boys chuckled "sure jisung" one by one left the room.

"take care of my sister well okay jisung?" i chuckled. "oppa, I'm not a baby anymore" he smiled. "you're my baby" he squished my cheeks and walked out from the room leaving me and jisung together.

"I'm glad all of this finally ended" jisung said.

"why?"

"i don't want to see you hurt anymore" jisung smiled. i blushed and nodded "yeah.."

"um.. hyebin can i tell you something?" he spoke and i nodded "sure, go on"

he fiddled his fingers before looking up to my eyes.

"i know this is so sudden, but i actually like you, i mean i love you.. I'm very sure with this feeling and i promise you that i will take care of you and we will create a future together like you say brighter future"

he smiled to me waiting for my answer.

"for real?" he nodded quickly and held my hands.

his smile then faded. "i mean... i-if you don't like me back t-that's fine.. a-at least I've tell you about my f-feelings and i don't want to force you to—"

"calm down, i do like you too, jisung" i said while hugging him.

he smiled widely and tighten the hug.

"then that's mean we're couple n-now?"

i chuckled. "jisung you're so cute... and yes.." i blushed and he quickly hugged me.

"I'm so happy! i could kiss you!!"

he said in excitement but then turn to shy. "i-i mean, if you-you're fine with it—"

i smiled and pressed my lips on his. he's shock at first but quickly smile and kiss me back.

"thank you hyebin! i love you so much!" he's being to excited that he accidentally held my arms and i yelled in pain. "ack jisung!"

his eyes widen "oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! i forgot! you okay?! you want me to call the doctor—"

i laughed. "can you calm down jisung, I'm fine... it just a little" he sighed in relief and sat down.

"I'm sorry" he blushed "it just... it's my first time" he giggled and i nodded. "yeah don't worry me too" we both smiled to each other.

Jisung staring at me with his sparkling eyes, smiling warmly and I copied his action, did the same to him.

"I love you" he said again

"I love you too, Jisung" I nodded, chuckling to him. 

— The End —