time passed, it's been 3 months you lived with the dreamies. you're getting great doing your job and you finally find your happiness. the boys, they're not just your friends but they're your family

but lately, you can see that jisung act weird when you are with him.

"why i haven't meet 127 yet?" you asked haechan. "oh they're at Chicago right now, they will be back here next week"

haechan said without turning to you and focused on his games.

"hyebin-ah!" you turned and seeing chenle ran up to you. "yes?" he smiled. "let's go shopping with me? I'm bored"

you nodded and ran upstairs to change into something else. you went downstairs back meeting chenle.

"where are you guys going?!" jisung raised his eyebrows. chenle smirked. "hyebin wants to accompany me to the mall, wae jisung-ah?"

he pouted "i wanna go too!"

"sure!" you nodded and jisung smiled happily. three of you then drove to the mall.

MALL | THIRD PERSON POV

chenle said that he wants to buy another wrist watch so all of them followed him. "which one looks better hyebin?"

chenle asked the female. "uhm, this one" hyebin pointed on the silver one. "ohh, okay, i pick this one then" chenle smiled and walked to the counter.

"hyebin-ah, do you want to buy something?" jisung asked her. hyebin nodded "i want to buy a new hair clip actually"

jisung smiled and chenle walked to the both of them. "where should we go next?"

"hyebin said she wants to buy a new hair clip"

chenle nodded and they all walked to the accessories shop.

"this one looks good on you!" chenle pointed on the flower hair clips.

"oh, it looks cute!" she smiled as she picked the clips. "i pay that for you" jisung smiled. "what? noo you don't have to"

jisung smiled and took the clips from you as he walked to the counter and pay it.

"why is he so weird lately?" hyebin said to chenle. "i guess he likes you" he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

hyebin blushed. "no way" chenle giggled "you blushed" hyebin covered her face making chenle laughed.

"here, your hair clips!" jisung handed it to you. "thanks jisung!~"

TIME SKIP

as soon as the three of them arrived home, they saw the four guys waiting for them. "yah"

renjun seriously said. "where did you guys go?"

"mall?" chenle raised his eyebrows. "Lee Mafia mans, found hyebin and now that their man started to call and detect us" jeno said seriously.

hyebin face went to pale. "for real?" jisung asked and four of them nodded.

"shit"