THIRD PERSON POV 

hyebin who's wearing the black dress which perfectly fits on her, showing the curved of her body walked downstairs meeting the boys.

jisung turned to her and his eyes widen. "what?" he snapped into reality and shook his head. "hyung, did you choose this?" he asked renjun and renjun nodded.

jisung stood and walked to her as he wrapped a black leather jacket on her. "no need to show too much skins"

chenle smirked. "mwoya, you jealous huh park jisung?" jisung rolled his eyes making the male laughed.

"let's go, he usually going to that bar at 12" jeno said and all of them going to the car.

"remember the plan okay hyebin" haechan reminds you one more time and she nodded.

"we'll meet you at the back alley"

they dropped her and chenle at the bar and drove away. both of them walked inside and took a seat, a little bit futher away from the guy's seat.

"that's the guy, Jeon Jungkook"

chenle pointed to the guy who was laughing with some men. "now"

hyebin walked to the bartender and took a seat next to the Jungkook guy. with the scent of hyebin's vanilla perfume, it's making jungkook turned to her.

she glanced towards the guy and he smirked. "alone girl?" hyebin shrugged and nodded "sadly yeah, i just broke up with my boyfriend"

"oh, how dare he leaving a beautiful girl like you" he caressed her cheeks and hyebin smiled. "mind if i treat you young lady?" hyebin nodded

"wine, 2 glass" jungkook ordered.

jungkook paid for the drinks and the both drank together.

"well young lady, wanna have some fun? it's quite bored here"

hyebin nodded and jungkook grabbed her hand was about to heading upstairs.

"no no not here" hyebin brought jungkook to the back of alley.

"geez this girl is not playing" chenle chuckled as he silently followed her and jungkook.

"what's wrong sweetie?" jungkook asked, smirking. "i don't like being at inside" jungkook looked around and chuckled.

"then here?"
hyebin smirked and slowly caressing the guy's tough body. she slowly touch his stomach, feelings his abs.

jungkook was already unbuckled his belt and was about to unzip his pants but then he fell on the ground, faint.

"sorry man" hyebin ran away with chenle and quickly got inside the car. all of them turned to hyebin. "where's the card hyebin?"

hyebin smirked and took out a card from the jacket. "so lucky, i have this jacket" hyebin smiled to jisung. chenle raised his eyebrows "how did you stole the card without noticing even me??"

chenle looked at the female disbelief. "that guy was so stupid for took out and place his wallet next to me, he doesn't even pay his attention enough to something really important"

hyebin handed the card to haechan and jaemin clapped. "bravo" they all smirked.