Sweet family moment

*you and Harry are married and have a son who is 4 years old*
You and Harry are at the park with your son. There are tons of paps there trying to catch your 'cute little family spending time together' as the headlines would say. You get nervous when they are around. Not because of them asking questions about everything and being nosy but because Dylan doesn't know anything about them.
"Dylan last time" Harry calls to him on the slide. He slides down then runs to you. You lift him up and rest him on your hip. Harry's hand is intertwined with yours as you walk to the car. The paps follow you and you squeeze Harry's hand, silently notifying Harry that you feel unsafe. He quickens his pace to the car and you follow. Soon they are surrounding the car.
"Excuse me" You say, trying to put Dylan in the back seat.
"Is it true you and Harry are going through a rough patch?"
"Are you pregnant?"
"Harry, are you going on tour any time soon and leaving your family?" Paps shout out. You ignore them and try to get around. They are pushing and shoving. Harry walks with you to the passenger side of the car. One guy grabs your wrist. You yank it back.
"Leave her alone!" Harry raises his voice. He forcefully creates a wall with his body, separating you and the crowd.
"Look I'm sorry man" the pap says.
"There's no excuse for that. Don't ever touch her again. Or my son." He says looking over the crowd. You get in the car and wait for Harry to get in as well. He drives off.
"I'm sorry." Harry whispers sadly. You grab his hand and rub the back of it with your thumb.
"It's not your fault." You say compassionately.
"Mommy, are you alright?" Dylan asks from the back seat.
"Yeah baby I'm ok. Are you?" You shoot back. You see him nod his head in the mirror. Later that night you are giving Dylan a bath.
"I want to be just like daddy when I get big" he says, not looking up from his toy.
"Oh? Why's that exactly?" You ask, intrigued.
"Because he's tough. And he protects you. I need to protect you just like daddy when he's gone" he says, still not looking up.
"Did he tell you that?" You ask. He shakes his head no. You nod. "Well I think that is a great goal." You tell him.
"Really?!" He looks up from his toy, excitedly.
"Absolutely. You know what else daddy is beside tough?" You say. Dylan looks at you with interest in his eyes. "He's kind and loving and he cares about everyone. and he accepts and loves everyone no matter what." You tell him. "And he's super duper smart and funny and silly and really strong, you gotta work hard to be strong like him. And he sees the good in everyone and everything." You ramble on. Harry leans on the doorframe listening to you talk to Dylan with a smile on his face. He walks up behind you and kisses the top of your head, then kneels down next to you by the tub.
"Daddy can I be strong like you?" Dylan looks up at him.
"Of course. You want to come to training with me tomorrow?" Harry suggests, jokingly. Dylan nods his head. Harry giggles and so do you.
"Come on. Let's get you dry" Harry lifts him out of the tub and wraps a towel around him. Later, when Dylan is asleep, you are in your bed on your phone.
"Baby?" Harry walks into the bedroom.
"Yeah?" You say.
"Did you really mean all that stuff about me?" He walks over to the king sized bed you share. He sits in front of you.
"Of course. I wouldn't just tell a 4 year old lies" You laugh. You rub Harry's bare back.
"Fare enough." He shrugs. You leave a few kisses on his shoulder blade. "Where do you think he got the whole idea about protecting you when I'm away?" He lays back into your lap. You start to play with his long curls.
"Who knows? Maybe one of the boys said something to him. I don't know" you say. He shrugs at your response.