He accidentally hurts you

"What the hell y/n!" Harry yells in your face.
"Nothing even happened. You don't own me, remember?" You yell back.
"I saw you all up on that guy!" He spits.
"So?" You sass.
"So??" He repeats "you were being all touchy lovey on some random dude! You didn't even try to hide it!"
"Now you know how it feels!" You cross your arms. He grabs your wrists and slams them down to your sides, pushing you harshly against the wall.
"When have I ever done that shit?" He grits his teeth.
"I see it in the media all the time!" You look him in the eyes. His eyes are slightly darker than usual, not as soft and caring. They look unfamiliar.
"That shit is never true and you know that!" He grips your wrists tighter, pushing you into the wall harder. You scrunch your face in pain "ouch Harry! That hurts!" You try to wiggle out of his grip. He seemed like a stranger that your parents would warn you about. You felt chills crawl down your back as you looked at your boyfriend, in genuine fear. He lets go and steps back away from you.
"Fuck" he murmurs to himself, dropping his gaze to his feet. You watch him as a few tears fall from your eyes. He looks up, realizing the situation.
"I'm sorry" He says, softly extending his hand to you. You flinch at his movement. His face drops.
"You're... afraid of me" he whispers more to himself than to you. You watch in awe. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry" his eyes start to get glossy. He drops to the floor, burying his face in his knees. You stand against the wall seemingly frozen, listening to him sob. After a few minutes, you drop to the floor as well. Harry moves himself away from you. You go to put a hand on his knee but he abruptly stands.
"I'm uh... I'm gonna go" he grabs his car keys and leaves the shared apartment. As you sit on the floor alone you cry. About the fight, about Harry's actions, about your actions. You think about what to do when he comes back, if he comes back. You consider thinking about ending things with him but you dispose that from your mind rather quickly. You wonder what he's thinking about. You call your sister and she helps you come up with some things you want to talk about when Harry gets back. You eventually wrap yourself in blankets, turn on your favorite movie and eat your favorite ice cream. You're half asleep when you hear the door open. Harry quietly walks into the living room. You look at him.
"I uh got you these" he shows you the flowers in his hand. Your heart melts as you give him a soft smile.
"Thank you" you take them. He nods awkwardly.
"Look I don't have to stay here tonight I can-" he rambles.
"I think we should talk" you cut him off. He sits next to you on the couch. "I don't want you to go anywhere. I want to understand what happened" you say quietly.
"Well, I was mad and I think I wanted to be dominant, so I grabbed you" he admits slowly "and I feel horribly about it. I-I wish I didn't do it. I hurt you and you are scared of me and knowing that really really hurts and I'm sorry" he looks down to his hands in his lap.
"Hey" he looks back up "I'm not afraid of you. I was startled. Ok? And I'm sorry for being too close for comfort with that guy. I guess I was trying to get your attention or-or make you feel how I feel when I see those articles about you cheating on me or something stupid" you explain.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you too" you smile. He leans down to kiss you, you wrap your arms around him, pulling him down on top of you. He nuzzles his face in your neck, leaving a few soft kisses there giving you chills.
"I missed my big teddy bear to cuddle with" you coo, hand running through his hair.
"I missed my little baby" he whispers.