snow

i tried to do some sort of hairstyle before giving up completely and leaving my hair down. i looked at myself in the mirror. i was wearing a white knitted sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey infinity scarf and a pair of black boots. i ran downstairs to find my friends waiting for me.

"come on, let's go!" they shouted. i threw my beige trench coat on and shoved the black beanie on my head as we walked outside.

it was the 28th of december, which meant that it the ground outside was still covered in snow. my friends and i decided to hang out today and i was prepared.

as soon as i stepped outside, the cold air hit me. it was freezing. i rubbed my hands together to generate some sort of warmth.

we walked into the park. it was the perfect place to hang out because not many people decided to walk outside on the most coldest day of the year.

suddenly, i was attacked. no, it's not what you think it is. i wasn't kidnapped. a snowball hit me.

i wiped my shoulder before looking towards my best friend, who just happened to be giggling.

"oh, it's on!" i shouted. i scooped up some snow and threw it at her. she was quick enough to dodge it. everyone else decided to join in. soon it was a war between us. we were all covered in snow and we were laughing the entire time.

i decided to be ambitious. i gathered up a lot of snow, and believe me it was a lot. it was the size of a cantaloupe. i threw it towards the other side, aiming for my best friend. she dodged it but it still hit something. or should i say someone...

a boy and a girl decided to walk behind our snow-war. when i yeeted my cantaloupe-sized snowball. it hit the boy directly in his face. and he just happened to stumble backwards and fall.

oops.

everyone went quiet and stopped throwing snowballs. i ran up to the two people and started apologising.

"oh my God, i am so sorry!"

i looked at them properly. the girl had dark brown hair and she was holding a video camera. instead of looking shocked, she started laughing so hard i was pretty sure she was going to burst.

the boy, on the other hand, was covered in snow but he had chestnut brown hair.

he scraped the rest of the snow of his face before standing up.

"chloe, this is not funny!" he shouted at the girl. now i looked at them both side by side, i realised that they looked similar to each other. they were both my age, so i assumed that they were twins.

"oh, but it really is! today's just not your day, is it noah?" chloe said sympathetically, patting his back. she was trying to hold in her laughter but she was failing badly.

"i am so sorry, i had no idea you were behind us. it was aimed at someone else i swear." i started apologising again. i didn't really know what else to do.

"it's fine really. plus you gave my sister some content that won't be lived down." the boy said. he looked up at me. his facial expression changed when he saw my face. "i'm n-noah." he smiled at me. i looked at his face closely, taking in every detail. his beautiful eyes, his hair that fell across his face, his contagious smile, his red nose from the cold and the dimple on the right side of his cheek.

"i'm y/n." i smiled warmly. i couldn't help but think that he was really cute.

"are you a youtuber?" i asked.

"yup, my sister, chloe was recording a video. until I got hit in the face. " he laughed.

"it's noah schnapp. you should check it out. this vlog will be up in a few days." chloe added.

"you need to play the fall again in slow motion." i told her and smiled.

"good point."

"hey, it's my channel. i get to decide, right?" noah interrupted. me and chloe burst into laughter.

"not anymore it isn't." i stated.

me and chloe stopped laughing after a few minutes that consisted of noah making confused faces and me and chloe adding more things to make it funnier. we ended up talking for a good 20 minutes and i felt like i knew them all my life because they were so easy to get along with. i learnt that they were both twins, they had a dog called spaghetti and that noah had acted in a couple of films and shows.

"hey, is it okay if i can get your number." noah asked nervously after a while, rubbing his neck.

"um yeah." i said before pulling out my phone. we exchanged phones. i entered my number and changed my name to snowball thrower ⛄

i gave him his phone back. i looked at mine: schnapping turtle 🐢

"ooh i wanna do mine too!" chloe said. i gave her my phone while taking hers. y/nnnnn🦙. i got my phone back and i read the contact: chloeeeeeeeeeeeee🤠.

i looked at the time. 16:30. i had been outside in the cold with them for an hour. i turned around and saw that friends were all going back to my house. "well, it was nice knowing you, i gotta go."

"byeeeee!" they both said.

as i caught up to my friends, they bombarded me with questions.

"who is he?" "what's his name?" "are you friends now?"

i blushed at that question. "um yeah, i am."

☆ ☆ ☆

soo.. this is from my stranger things cast imagines and i was wondering whether to start a new book or just change that whole book to noah schnapp imagines. you can request.