celebrity crush pt 2

noah couldn't process it. his celebrity crush was here, stand in front of him. the one person he looked up to was here. he resisted the urge to start screaming.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

the whole cast stood up in shock. y/n l/n in the flesh.

"you here...wait what?" noah started stuttering. finn knew he was going to embarrass himself so he decided to introduce himself first to let noah get a hold of himself.

"hi, i'm finn. it's so nice meeting you." 

"it's nice to meet you too finn. you know, i never thought of being here. i absolutely love this show. you guys are so talented!" y/n said, casually. the y/n l/n just complimented them!

"hi, i'm millie! i just wanna say we all love you, some more than others, and it's such an honour meeting you!" she gushed, nudging noah. 

"aww thank you so much! millie, you are such a talented actress!" 

"hey y/n!"

"hey caleb! i haven't seen you in forever!" y/n said, hugging caleb. 

"wait how do you two know each other?" gaten asked.

"we met a couple years back, when i was filming exposed. one of my co stars introduced us."

"how come you never told us?" 

"you never asked." caleb said nonchalantly.

noah felt betrayed. how could caleb meet her without telling him at all?

"hey i'm gaten and i just wanna say you are possibly the best child actress in the world." gaten stated. y/n smiled warmly at him. "you're so kind! i'm probably not the best actress though. 

"hey noah, right?" noah looked up at y/n. "you are so talented! i'm a huge fan of will." she smiled warmly. 

"um hi. i-i'm not that talented. y-you are though! i've watched all of your f-films." noah stuttered. he knew he was gonna embarass himself. 

"hey don't say that! you are talented!" y/n assured. noah blushed deeply. millie was sure he was gonna swoon. 

"sadie couldn't make it today since her flight got delayed." shawn said.

"anyway, y/n is going to play rebecca, will's love interest." matt announced. 

"wait what?"

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

 -two months later-

the cast got along so well together. noah finally got over his weird stuttering phase and started talking to y/n more normally. they had gotten quite close. noah's crush wasn't going away. in fact, it was developing. 

"millie, what am i gonna do?" noah paced around millie's trailer. 

"you should just tell her, you know? just tell her you like her. it's not that hard."

"but what if she doesn't like me back.what if i embarass myself like the first time i met her?" he raised his hands in exasperation.

"well, it won't be the end of the world. stop pacing around! it's getting on my nerves." millie said. 

"okay wish me luck." he said as he walked out the trailer. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"hey noah, do you wanna do a live with me?" y/n said as noah walked into her trailer. 

"uh sure." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"okay, we're going live now." she said as she propped her phone up on the table. noah sat next to her on the floor.