sleepover pt 2

heyo

i'm back and i'm doing a part 2

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i wake up on the right side of my bed, about to fall off. sadie was in the middle and millie was on the left side. they're sprawled in some weird position: sadie hugging apilllow and millie with her legs on top of sadie. i reach over to my bedside table for my phone and unplug it. 7:32. great. this is one of the first times i've actually woken up early and not gone back to sleep again. after sitting up for a while, i finally decided to get my ass off the bed and brush my teeth. 

after brushing my teeth, i put some moisturiser on. i peek my head into the boys' room. they're all asleep too. they had finally decided who would sleep where after relentless bickering all night. unfortunately, the walls aren't thick enough to block out all the noise they made last night. noah and gaten slept on the inflatable mattress while finn and caleb slept on the bed. it's kinda nice when the house is quiet. my mum and dad are at a work conference in san francisco so i have the house to myself. 

i walk down the stairs and sit at the kitchen island, scrolling through instagram. i look at a couple posts i'm tagged in and like them. some people think i'm a bit self-centred by doing it but i honestly think that all my fans deserve something after all the hard work they put into an edit. 

i decide to make pancakes for breakfast. i pull out the ingredients and grab the measuring cups. how nice of me to make the cast breakfast. ipour the batter into the pan as i watch it cook. 

arms wrap around me gently and i hear noah mumble "good morning" into my ear. "morning hon." i reply with a smile as i give him a quick peck on the lips. 

"those pancakes smell good." noah says as he unwrapped his arms from around my waist to inspect the batter.

"well they better taste good because we have a house full of picky eaters." i answer as I flip the fourth pancake. 

"how are we going to tell them?" noah asks out of the blue.

"huh?" 

"i mean, how are we gonna tell the cast that we're dating?" 

"we'll just see and find the right moment." i say as i pour some batter onto the pan.

"okay. do you need any help?" noah suggests.

"oh yes, i thought you'd never ask." i answer as noah gets started on making more batter.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"hey y/n?" 

"yep?" i respond as i turn to face him. suddenly, i get hit in the face with a handful of flour. "oh, it's on!" i whisper-yell at noah before grabbing some flour and flinging it at him. 

when we were done with the flour fight, we were both covered in flour. 

"well, that was fun." I state breathlessly. 

"yeah." noah pulls me towards him so we were both inches apart. noah kissed me passionately and his hands snaked around my waist. my fingers ran through his hair as he deepened the kiss. we would've kept on making out if we didn't hear the small "oh my god" from the stairs. 

needless to say, noah and i jumped three feet apart as we looked towards where the sound came from. 

"shit." i hear as millie gets up from her hiding place. 

"MILLIE!" noah and i yell.

"um... how much of that did you see?" i ask while trying to dust all the flour off.