sleepover pt 1

okay, these are things you need to know:
- you are part of the stranger things cast
- you're secretly dating noah but no one knows
- you're at a sleepover
- you and millie are best friends

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

y/n's pov

"let's play truth or dare!" millie suggests.

"yeah, okay." i say as we all sit down in a circle in the makeshift fort we made. right now, we're having a cast sleepover at my house. we've just finished watching "to all the boys i've loved before". to be honest, i actually thought it was a bit overrated but it was gaten's idea, surprisingly. i didn't even know he liked romantic films.

"okay sadie, truth or dare?" millie asks.

"um, truth."

"what is the funniest prank you've done?"

"i uh...  put honey all over the banister thing on caleb's trailer while he was asleep and threw toilet paper all over the outside." sadie said.

"wait... that was you?" caleb asks. "and all this time i thought it was finn."

"hey!" finn exclaims.

"your turn sadie." millie points out.

"okay, noah, truth or dare?" sadie asks.

"dare. i'm gonna spice things up."

"noah, please don't say that." gaten cringes.

"well, i dare you to kiss the person you think is the cutest." sadie says.

"okay. that's easy." he leans over to me and kisses me on the cheek. i blush.

noah and i are secretly dating. no one knows even though we've been dating for a month. we just couldn't find the right time to tell them. all they know is that we have "crushes" on each other. millie and gaten in particular will literally do anything to get us together.

"oooh!" caleb exclaims, making me and noah blush even harder.

"finn, truth or dare?" noah asks, trying to get rid of the attention on the both of us.

"truth."

"when was the last time you kissed someone?" noah smirks.

"um... i think it was when me and millie had to "make out" on set in the first episode." finn mumbles scratching the back of his neck. millie blushed but she tried to hide it. we all know they aren't dating but honestly, it's funny seeing them flustered.

"hey, um caleb, truth or dare?" finn asks.

"dare."

"i dare you to sing everything you say for the next 15 minutes."

"okay finn, no offence but you're really bad at daring people." i interrupt him.

"i don't really care y/n. deal with it." finn says in the most british accent he could produce. It sounded similar to an aussie accent.

me and millie try our hardest not to burst into laughter. after all, we were the only british people in the cast. well, apart from charlie. millie was actually the one who convinced me to audition. millie and I are best friends. our parents were friends before we were born and so we ended up being friends too.

"well, it's alright for me i guess," caleb sang to the tune of 'happy birthday'. "so gaten, truth or dare."

"truth."