First meet and some fluff

Oh lord pls prepare for some OOCness -Author-Kun

Y/N's POV
5 years old
"Mum?" "Yes?" "Why doesn't dad like me?" "That's because he doesn't like your powers."
Few days ago
I was drinking coffee from my Mug when my little sister came up to me. "Big sis!" She shocked me and I spat out my coffee. "What is it Lisa? If your asking me to disintegrate dad again then it's too early in the morning to try." I said wiping my mouth. "Where are you going?" She asked with slightly watery eyes. I looked at her. 'How'd she find out?' I thought. I hadn't left a single note. The last thing I wanted was dad to send people after me. I patted her head with my pinkie finger up so that I didn't kill her. "I've got somewhere to go. I'll visit you guys." "While I'm gone, take care of your little brother and sister." I took my hand off and wrote on a piece of paper. I disintegrated my index finger slightly and wrote 'don't come looking for me dad. -Y/N' in my blood. I got a bandaid and wrapped it around my finger. Then, I opened the doors and fled from my own kingdom.

Present day
It's been about 3 days since I'd fled. I hadn't seen any life and I hadn't rested in that 3 days. During my flee, I'd eaten about 2 birds and a couple other animals and that was only on the 1st day. These past 2 days, I had not eaten a single thing. Right now, I didn't know if it was the sleepiness getting to me or if I was delusional but I was seeing someplace that seemed inhabitable. When I got closer, I saw someone at the docks. I somehow, sailed slightly faster and used whatever strength I had left to try to get her attention. She saw me and by Lords Grace was I relieved. In fact, I was so relieved, that I literally passed out the minute we came close.
Elsa's POV
'Who is this person? Why is she alone and most importantly why is she passed out?!' I wondered frantically. I composed myself and carried her and ran as fast as I could. "H-Honeymaren...this.. girl.. pass- passed out..." I said panting. Honeymaren motioned for me to place her down on a makeshift bed and let her rest. I sat down and stayed at her bedside. I wanted to ask her questions when she woke up.
3hour later
Y/N's POV
I slowly woke up. I jerked up. I started getting really scared. 'Did-did they find me?' I thought. I looked around and realised one thing. This wasn't the palace. "You've woken up! That's a relief." A lady with platinum blonde hair said putting a hand to her chest. "W-Who are you?" I asked slightly scared. "My name is Elsa and I'm the queen here." Hearing this, I bowed. "T-To what do I owe this privilege?" She giggled a bit and waved it off. "Nothing! I just wanted to ask you a few questions. If that's alright?" She said with a small smile on her face. "I- Of course your majesty!" I said. "Who are you?" "I am Y/N L/N. If your gonna ask where I come from then I come from Polaris(The more I think about it the more I realise how this is legit the dumbest name ever-)" "well that makes life easier! That was it. Your free" Elsa replied. "Wait what? I'm missing a few brain cells here what's going on?" I said in a joking manner. "Your funny. How about I stay with you for the rest of the day?" She chuckled. "Sure your majesty. But would it be too much to ask for some water first?" I asked her. She laughed a bit but handed me a cup of water. I took it and drank it quickly. Wouldn't want to keep the queen waiting right? Handing her back the cup I got up and we started walking. "The way you held the cup was interesting. Why did you leave one finger up?" She turned to look at me for an answer. I made a slightly pained face but answered. "Anything I touch with all 5 fingers disintegrates. People will die. Things will break." She gave me a shocked by sympathetic look. "It's ok if you think I'm scary. Most people back in my kingdom think I'm a curse." "At least you haven't accidentally shot your sister with ice." She said with a slightly sad tone in her voice. "You have ice powers?" I asked her. She nodded and made some ice fall on me. "That's pretty cool. No pun intended." I complimented and she simply laughed. "I don't really like using my powers." I said softly. She must've heard. "Why don't you like your powers? Maybe I can understand I used to hate mine." She tried to pry it out. "Some personal history." I said with an unemotional face. She nodded in what seemed to be understanding. We walked around for a bit while talking about our younger siblings. "She sounds like she was a handful when she was young." I said smiling a little. I hadn't genuinely smiled in a while so this was a first. "And she still is." I laughed a bit. "Your siblings sound like they could give you a headache." "Oh please. They give me more than a single headache. They could give me a heart attack." I said. "I now pronounce you the royal jester and comedian." She joked while laughing. "An honour your majesty." I joked back. "Are you the eldest sibling?" She asked. "No, I used to have older brother." I said my face turning dark with sadness. "In all simplicity, we have no idea where he is." I said holding my tears in. "I'm so sorry" Elsa looked at me sadly. "No it's ok." I reassured. She introduced me to a lady called Honeymaren. Gotta admit, she was pretty chill. We pretty much got along almost immediately. If I hadn't known better, Elsa seemed slightly jealous at the connection me and Honeymaren had.

After spending an entire day with Honeymaren and Elsa, I went to bed. 'Shit, now I have to find a way to not disintegrate anything in my sleep.' I then had an idea. I covered a few of my fingers in ice and just fell asleep after that.

Tiny lil shit chapter but whatever. Take it- next chapter will be slightly more interesting- I hope. If English doesn't fail me then it will. -Author-Kun
Word count: 1118 words