This is my life now-

Y/N's POV
ok. So it's been 3 weeks since me and Elsa last spoke of the "gay feelos". Not that we ever did. But I am 100% sure that I, Y/N L/N, have fallen head over heels for little miss ice queen. I have lost all sense of normalness around her.

"Honey this isn't gonna work. I mean, so what if I walk up to her and giver her a bouquet of flowers in this fancy tux thing? There are at least 7 billion other people out there who probably deserve her more than me!" I tried to make sense out of what Honeymaren was doing. She cupped my face and said this "Y/N L/N. Elsa wants you and you want her. So get your ass together and get her!" I turned red at the mention of her name. I nodded sheepishly and walked out. I'd actually take quite a liking to Elsa's castle. It was big but not too fancy on the inside. Yes, I was in Elsa's castle. I went into the forests and found her playing with this purple lizard. I blushed at this sight 'so cute!'
I walked up to her and without me realising someone pushed me and fell to one knee and held the bouquet in my right hand. Careful not to disintegrate it, I lifted my right pinkie up a little higher. "I-um-" all words literally left me when I saw Elsa's face turn around and blushing wildly. We were just stuck in that position for a while before I heard a voice "oh come on Y/N! Get your game together!" Honeymaren. I had a gut feeling that she was the one who pushed me into the position I'm in. I got up. "I- these are f-for you..." I said trying to hide the obvious blush on my face with my free left hand. Out of a crack between my middle and ring finger, I could see Elsa blushing. Hesitantly, Elsa extended her hand to take the bouquet. I could see Honeymaren cheering for me behind Elsa. I was probably redder than when I was overheating from fire. We stared awkwardly at each other before honeymaren pushed Elsa and Elsa fell on top of me. If anyone saw this, they would've gotten the wrong idea and thought Elsa was trying to kiss me. Which wouldn't have been a bad thing if you ask me. It would've been better if I wasn't so fucking nervous every single damn time we came close. I saw Elsa flushing red and I wasn't doing any better. I may have lit my hair on fire because honeymaren splashed ocean water on me, wetting my head and hair. "Don't burn the grass fool!" She shouted at me. I didn't pay attention to these words though, all I could pay attention to was Elsa who was right in front of me and on top. And here I thought I'd be the dominant one. After some awkwardness between us, Elsa got up and apologized for making it awkward between us. I told her it was ok and that it wasn't awkward at all between us. I was still flushed red but I silently cursed myself for not kissing her and teasing Elsa. Note to self: Kill Honeymaren. I glanced at Elsa and smiled a little. 'I guess this is my life now.' I thought and hummed a small tune to myself.

Short ad chapter but oh well- anyhow- this chapter is probably just a filler I guess? But maybe I'll spark some drama next chapter! -Author-Kun