Daddy issues (part 1)

Y/N's POV
I sighed to myself as I sat in my hut. 'I should've brought my phone with me' I forgot to take my phone and I had no way of contacting Lisa. I'd missed her smile every single damn time she talked about seeing our brother. It brought a smile to her but sadness to me. That's when I heard gunfire. It was always peaceful in Northuldra so an attack like this was always a bad thing. I ran out and saw Elsa ordering her guards and army to prevent large damage to the area. When I looked at the uniform of our attackers, my eyes went wide. 'No..how did they find me..?' A billion thoughts ran through my head. How on earth did the manage to find me? I left no clues or traces. I had no time to think before I saw Honeymaren yell at me to fight back. The thing was: I couldn't. If I attacked they'd know for sure that I was here. Though I was 50% sure they'd figure that much out already. I heard more and more gunfire and I knew that my dad had clearly sent them. Their orders were most likely something along the lines of "kill all the things" or "find her and shoot whatever else". To my dad, if he wanted something, he'd murder scores of people to get it. That's also how he married my mother. Murder and force. I didn't have time to remember all of that before Elsa came up to me questioning me and I could say at that point was "They're here for me." I said in such a shaky and scared voice that I don't think even an ant would take me seriously After it. I couldn't look Elsa in the eyes so I just ran. I couldn't think about anything else except 'Keep the kingdom safe with your life.' I stamped on the ground and a giant wall of ice appeared. (You remember Todoroki's signature attack he did on Sero in the sports festival? That's what you did.) I'd managed to stop them but that also meant that my father had already confirmed where I was. I could only assume what he'd do when he found me hiding here. I ran to find Elsa and when I found no sign of her and Honeymaren, I got extremely worried. I felt my breathing get shallower before I found tears going down my eyes. I felt myself fall on the ground in tears. Of all times I get an attack. Now? Really? I felt myself go paralyzed with worry and anxiety and couldn't even make myself move to find either of the girls. I'd failed them and myself. If they were about to be killed, they'd probably be killed by now. "I'm sorry.." I muttered as I clasped my head in my hands and curled myself up. I couldn't think and just curled up on my side and teared. My breaths got shallow and I swear I felt a spear stab me as I felt blood going down my body. When the weapon was pulled out, I felt air try to fill the hole but that only made the blood go cold and hurt. It hurt to move and even scream. I felt helpless. Useless. Worthless. It was really just as my father had said. I couldn't do anything right. I was naive to think I could help anyone. The last thing I heard was the sound of gunfire and footsteps before I closed my eyes and blacked out.