Feelings and gayness(Angst?)

You know I love Shigaraki when I put the decaying quirk in -Author-Kun

Y/N's POV
So, it's been a few weeks since me, Elsa and Honeymaren actually met. All I have to say is, I'M LOVIN' IT. Honeymaren's reaction to me disintegrating a random tree was priceless.
A week ago
"Honeymaren. Elsa. I've got something to show you." I said leading them to a tree. "Ok, why are you showing us a tree?" "Watch." I placed down my pinkie and the tree started disintegrating. "Wait- what- WAIT WHY ARE YOU- STOP THAT YOU FOOL!" Honeymaren started freaking out and knocked my head. I let go of the tree and received 3 bruises on my head as a gift.
Present time
Yep. Priceless reaction. For those few weeks, I hadn't been able to get Elsa out of my mind. She was literally perfect. Her booty be fineeee and her hip- just perfect proportions. As for me, all I have is my height and abs. Literally that's it. Could I be any more flat? Or bootiless? Or could my skin be any more dry? Ok maybe Yes to the dry skin one but seriously. I didn't mind being like this I mean it kept the pervs away for the most part but sometimes I got a little jealous seeing others. I looked at the bandages around my arms and remembered what happened when I was young.
4 years old
More blood. I'd accidentally hurt my brother with my own hands. His arms were bleeding. "Y/N. You're coming with me." My father said sternly putting his hand on my shoulder. I followed him trembling with fear. When I reached the room, he locked the door and hit my head. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look up at him. He hit me one more time and blood started trickling down my face. "You curse. Why do you only know how to hurt?" He asked with anger coated in his voice even if it was soft. He dropped me and summoned his fire. I tried to escape but he grabbed me and brought his burning hand to my arms. I tried to scream in pain but I had no voice left to do so. He burned my arms while all I could do was wait for it to happen.
Present time
"Y/N?" Elsa asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her with a raised brow. "You were staring off blankly. Is something wrong?" I sweated nervously and answered. "Nothing is wrong! It's all good!" Curse nervous voice crack. My eyes couldn't help but trace down to her breast area. Were they always that big or was it her clothes? (Sry y'all-) I think I looked like I was checking her out cuz next thing she said shocked me "A-Are you checking me out?" She asked turning red and looking away from me. I turned 10x redder than what was probably considered normal and healthy. My blood pressure had probably hit the high heavens. " I mean, who wouldn't?" I said. When I realised what I'd said I turned even redder if that was even possible and tried to correct myself before anything else that came out of my mouth became wrong. "I-I mean y-you are g-good looking a-and your b-body is p-perfect! I-I mean-" I frantically flailed my arms, face red and sweating so much I might've been able to produce enough water for the whole of Northuldra for a week. "I SHIP IT!" Honeymaren said walking in. I unconsciously burned up in fire. "Oi! Idiot! You're gonna burn something down!" She said dousing some water on me to put me out. Elsa ran out in a blushing mess and covered her face with her hands. "Honeymaren. I think I'm in love-" I told her. She squealed in excitement. Oh no.
Elsa's POV
I covered my blushing face. My heart was beating so fast. What in Arendelle is this feeling? She made my heart beat so fast. She made me feel nervous whenever I was around her. She actually made me feel kinda happy that she was checking me out. Just thinking about her sometimes was enough to make my heart start to go faster. What is happening to me? She is pretty hot though, I'm not gonna lie. I stopped my train of thoughts before they could go any further and before my face went as red as Kirishima's hair. "Honey I told you it's not like that!" I heard Y/N shouting. "You sure? Cuz it sure seems like the opposite!" Honeymaren said in a rather loud voice. Oh dear... I went into Y/N's little hut like thing that she built over the past weeks and lived in. "What is going on?" I asked in a rather confused tone. "I- uh- n-nOthing!" Y/N said to me. Her voice became slightly high pitched. I chuckled. It was kinda cute. Her face was redder than the wristband that I'd failed to notice until just now when she was covering her face and her sleeve went up a bit. "What's that?" I asked Y/N. "O-oh, this bracelet?" She replied. I nodded. "It was given to me before my brother went.. somewhere." She said. Slight sadness in her voice. That answer was slightly vague. She almost never gave such vague answers(only when she was annoying us. Oh boy is that annoying.) "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you say that." I apologised. "N-no! It's alright! I didn't say I didn't want to answer! So that was all me!" She said nervously. It was pretty cute.
Y/N's POV
'Oh no, what do I do- elsa just apologised! Ahh is she sad? Or is she worried what is going on- Y/N.exe has crashed' my mind was going crazy. Elsa seriously had her ways of making me feel some way.
Both POV
'I think I've caught feelings for her..'