Injured or cursed?

Y/N's POV
I saw a platinum blonde woman come near the Port I was at. As she came closer, her figure became clearer until I recognized my saviour. "Hey Elsa!" I said waving my arms around. "Don't get close! I'll go over there! You don't want to get near!" I yelled. She stopped and I made sure no one was close by enough to drown me. I lowered down and made an ice bridge. As I was running on it, I heard my dad shout. I didn't look back. When I was close to the end of the bridge, I felt heat in my chest. As if I was being choked in a pit of fire. Lucky for me, I was already at the very edge. I lost my balance and slipped into Elsa's arms. She immediately turned around and left. I was struggling to even breathe. I felt like I was being suffocated by something. It felt worse than my anxiety attacks. Worse that choking on my own tears. Worse than anything I'd felt before. I felt my right arm bleed. I looked over and saw that something was being engraved on it. No. Burned in. I was using whatever strength I had to stay awake. The burning didn't seem to stop. Either that or it could've been just that painful. I only had one thing I knew for sure. This was my father's doing.

Elsa's POV
Currently, I had a Y/N in my arms. I felt her burning up and her breathing was slightly uneven. Using my ice seemed like a bad idea considering what had happened in the past when I'd used it. It seemed almost as though she was in a constant state of pain and was staying awake by sheer will. I willed for my water horse to go faster and before I knew it, we reached Northuldra. I ran over to honeymaren and she immediately placed Y/N on a bed. Honeymaren placed a cold towel on her forehead and chest but it didn't seem to make anything better. She was definitely in extreme pain. "Don't even try...nothing will work." She said, in between grunts. "Then? Stupid Y/N! You always do these things! You never consider how other people feel before doing something stupid!" Honeymaren yelled at her as she grabbed her by the collar area of her clothes. "heh..inconsiderate huh?" she said with a slightly sad laugh. "Do you think..I wasn't thinking..? Do you think...I wanted this to happen..? Do you think..I asked to have such a father?" she said as she looked up to us with a pained look on her face. "You're right. I'm a selfish, impulsive, inconsiderate and stupid bitch. I'm a burden to others and I cause problems." she said as a small tear went down her face. Honeymaren softened her grip and Y/N got up. She got up shakily as she held her arm and walked away unstably. All me and Honeymaren could do was watch as we saw her walk away. After hearing something like that come out of Y/N's mouth, neither of us could do or say anything. 

Time skip to 2 hours later

"Help! Someone is burning the forest!" we heard someone yell. Honeymaren and I went to check what had happened. When we went out, we were shocked. The whole forest was covered in blue flames. We both knew only Y/N could have done something like this "You have got to be kidding me. There is no freaking way she could've survived that." Honeymaren said as if she didn't believe what she was seeing. I for one refused to believe Y/N was dead in there. My legs, at that moment just moved on their own and I ran into the burning forest. "ELSA ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I heard Honeymaren call out, but I didn't listen. I continued running in. 'All of the trees are still ok. So could it be she's restraining on the heat?' I didn't know what was happening  but as soon as I was in the forest, I felt the flames. "its...cold?" I muttered to myself. I was confused as to how it was possible but I didn't question it. I heard sounds of a person crying. I followed it and found Y/N in the heart of the forest. Breaking down and surrounded by uncontrolled flames. She was burning her skin slightly but she didn't seem to care. "Y/N.." I muttered. She must've heard because immediately after I said it, she turned her head to look at me. " Go away Elsa...Leave me alone.." She said softly, not even meeting my eyes. "I'm just a curse. I'm gonna hurt you if I'm not careful..I don't want to hurt you. You're the last person I want to hurt."  I looked at her, not knowing what to say. "He's right." She continued. "How can anyone love someone like me? How can anyone afford to love me? Who.." before she could finish, I went up to her and grabbed her by the collar and kissed her. I was mad. How could she think that way? How could a person make her think that way? I pulled away for air and saw her eyes go wide. "Do you really think that way? Do you truly believe no one can love you?! Do you believe it so much that you would come here to cry and burn all alone?! Let me tell you something. I love you! I love you for everything that you are! Your flaws, insecurities, your talents and everything in between!" Before I could even process what I myself had just said, I felt a pair of chapped and peeling but still soft lips meeting my own. Y/N..she liked me too? I didn't even think much before slowly melting into the kiss. What was actually a few minutes felt like just seconds. When she pulled away for air, I noticed her tears. They streamed down and her eyes were opened but as she lowered her head, she closed them slowly. I cupped her cheeks and lifted her head. She held my wrist gently and looked at me with sad and eyes that seemed to have lost hope. I kissed her forehead and helped her up. She tried to stop the wildfire she had caused with ice and she wiped away her tears. I knew full well she still wasn't very stable but maybe helping her get those feelings understood helped somewhat. 

Y/N's POV

I wiped away my tears and tried to smile and still look charming even though I had puffy eyes that were pretty red and I had some burns on my body. "So..shall we..leave the forest m'lady?" I said with a wink and tried to look and act charming. She turned red and nodded. I held out my hand and she took it. We walked and when we walked out Honeymaren immediately shook me and bonked me multiple times on the head. "You dumbass! Do you know what would've happened if Elsa didn't stop you?! Do you ever think before you act?!" She scolded. I shook my head with a smile "No, I never do Honeymaren." "Ugh. Is this curse getting worse or something? You're acting weird." She stated. I shook my head and gestured at mine and Elsa's hands. "Well..While we were in there having a moment..we..kissed. And here we are. You should be able to guess by now." I told her with a small smile. She looked at us shocked. More like shocked at me but still shocked. Her mouth was definitely still wide with shock and the whole crowd was still wondering what the conversation was about. Me and Elsa decided it was a better idea if we told them tomorrow. We headed back for the rest of the day to rest and talk about our relationship status. We were definitely deciding on dating. However, the strangest part of it all was that Honeymaren was completely absent but when we saw her she definitely tried to avoid us. It was shady honestly but we decided to just leave her be for now. 

That night, as I was asleep I didn't think that something was going to happen to me. 

Shink.

wowwwww this is long overdue too- How long has this draft been sitting in my drafts? Idk- But hey- back to updating- -Author-Kun

word count: 1396 words