( two ) do you think it's gross when I hold your hand?

╔═════ ∘◦ ☽ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸:"𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍?"

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸:
"𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍?"

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ ☾ ◦∘ ══════╝

ONE WAY MACKENZIE didn't want to wake up was by her curly-haired little sister jumping all over her bed. Megan Tate had ran in the room and jumped directly on top of Mackenzie, completely startling the girl. She let out a grunt of pain and and shoved her face into her pillow to ignore the sunshine that had seeped from the living room to her bedroom through the open door.

"C'mon, Kenzie," Megan said happily. "It's time to get up!"

Mackenzie picked her head up and glanced at her sister. "Why can't you just let me sleep?"

Megan laid next to her. "Mom wanted me to come get you. She made pancakes."

The thought was very tempting. Pancakes were one of Mackenzie's favorite breakfast foods. She sighed, throwing her covers off of her. There was no chill, since the windows in her room had been opened and blowing the hot summer air into it. Megan left the room and Mackenzie sat on the edge of her bed. Suddenly, she looked over at the clock beside her bed. Nine-thirty.

"Shit," she cursed.

Will was going to come get her at ten so they could all surprise Dustin for when he came home from science camp. Mackenzie rushed out of her bed and into the closet, shuffling through all of her clothes. She finally decided on a purple and white striped tank top and high-waisted jean shorts. Mackenzie shoved on her white Chuck Taylors and rushed to the bathroom, trying to simultaneously brush her hair and teeth.

"Mackenzie," Elizabeth Tate called out. "Hurry, your breakfast is getting cold!"

"I'm coming, mom!" Mackenzie yelled.

She looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied enough with her appearance. Mackenzie walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Megan was sitting at the table eating a pancake while her mom was flipping them by the stove. Mackenzie walked up to her mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek while she handed her a plate with a pancake on it.

"Got any plans today?" Elizabeth asked while Mackenzie sat down.

Mackenzie began cutting up her pancake. "Dustin's coming home from science camp, so all of us are gonna surprise him when he gets here."