Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I shut it off and groaned. I felt Grimmjow pull me closer, he snuggled into my chest and mumbled "I don't want to get up..." I chuckled and ran my fingers through his thick, soft blue hair. He looked up at me "Can't we just skip today?" I sighed and shook my head "Nope." He growled and slowly sat up. I stood out of bed and surprisingly my ass didn't hurt too bad. I walked to my closet and put on an orange t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. I then slid a pair of black gym shorts over top. Grimmjow lifted an eyebrow at my outfit. "That's new." I laughed "Its comfy." He shrugged and got out of bed. I blushed as his sausage swung between his legs. Grimmjow smirked "What?" I glared and crossed my arms trying not to look at the thick juicy noodle. "You know exactly what." He got closer to me and placed his hands on my waist. He pulled me up against him but I shoved him away. "Get ready for school or we'll be late." He pouted but then got dressed and we both headed downstairs. My dad was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the steps. He looked up at us and said "I take it that you enjoyed yourselves last night?" Grimmjow laughed "Hell yeah. I'm very thankful to be your sons boyfriend." My dad smiled "Just try to be a little quieter next time. We do have young girls with virgin ears, here." Karin appeared from the kitchen "Well they aren't virgin no more." I busted out laughing. My dad hit me in the head, Grimmjow laughed and was also hit in the head. We all joined in laughed while Karin just rolled her eyes. We ate breakfast then headed off to school.

When we got to the doors Renji walked up to us and pointed at my neck with a raised eyebrow. "You might wanna cover those Ichigo, some girls might get jealous." I pushed passed him and cover the side of my neck with my hand. "I don't care, at least they'll leave me be." Renji smirked "Whatever." Grimmjow slid his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. I gasped in surprise, I put my free hand on his face and shoved him away "Not in front of everyone!" He gave me that rape face of his. "Why? Are you embarrassed?" I blushed and mumbled "No..." I picked up my pace and walked ahead of Grimmjow. I heard him chuckle as he did the same to catch up with me. He quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind and leaned into my neck. "Your so cute." My face was beat red and everyone around us were staring with wide eyes. He kissed my neck and I but my lip as I tried not to give in. I shook him off and turned around. Grimmjow smirked as I threw a little temper tantrum "What part of not in front of everyone do you not understand!?" He found my out burst amusing.
His smirk grew as I continued "Oh my god! Your like an animal in heat or something... Chill Grimm." He stepped towards me and leaned by my ear "Maybe I am..." He let out a low growl and licked the bottom of my ear. He stood straight, slipped his hands in his pockets and walked down the hall. I glared daggers at him, all he did was laugh as he disappeared into the crowd. Renji slapped me on the back and pointed down, I looked at where he was pointing "You might wanna take care of that." I hit him and yelled "Shut up!" He laughed and we both went to class. Grimmjow was sitting in his assigned seat on his phone. I glared as I sat in my seat, he put his phone down and gave me goo goo eyes. I rolled my brown eyes. "Aizen sent me a message. We got a new mission." That caught my attention. I pulled my phone out and checked my messages. A large smile crossed my face, "Oh god... I can't wait till schools over~!" Grimmjow smirked "I love it when you get like this." As class started I found myself fantasizing about what I could do to my new target. I ended up getting hard, this was gonna be a long day.

By the time lunch came around I had almost lost control three times.
I could hardly control my blood lust, I ended up scaring a few people around me. Grimmjow and I ate lunch on the roof, "How you holding up?" I looked at Grimmjow and groaned "Not good! I need to have some fun! The waiting is unbearable!" He smirked. I took a bite of my rice ball and Grimmjow asked "What kind of fun?" I choked then glared at him. "You know what i mean!" He held his hands up defensively and shook his head "Obviously I dont... You gotta tell me." An evil smirk spread across my face as I whispered "I want to kill someone and bathe in their warm blood as they scream in agony." Those words cause Grimmjow to shiver. He leaned back against the fence and stretched his legs out. He groaned and closed his eyes, my own eyes happen to lower to the bulge growing in his pants. I licked my lips, "You turn me on so much, Ichigo." I scooted over to him and climbed in his lap so we were face to face. I placed my right hand on his left cheek and pecked his lips. "I'm glad." He smirked. He went to kiss me but I put my finger on his slightly puckered lips. "Maybe after this new mission we could have some fun of our own." His lips curled causing mine to do the same. "I like the sound of that Berry." I nodded and leaned by his ear "I can't wait for you to destroy me, daddy." I nibbled on his ear and he let out a low groan. He gripped my waist and grinded against me, I let out a small moan then the bell rang signalling lunch was over. Only a few more hours before we begin our next mission and I hope to god I can make it without looking control.