Chapter 11

We got to my house and I don't even think about the blood until I went to open the door. "We can't walk inside, we're covered in blood." I whispered. He sighed and whispered "It'll be fine." I shook my head "No it wont! My dad would throw a fit!" My heart stopped when I heard the door open. Grimmjows eyes widen and I glanced behind me, my dad stood there staring at the dried blood on our arms and clothes. "What the hell did you two do?" He didn't look to happy, in fact he looked dead serious which was rare to see from that goat face man. "Please tell me you didn't kill someone." I have him a close eyes smile and rubbed the back of my neck chuckling "Well.... It's not what it looks like!" Grimm butted in "Its totally what it looks like." I punched him in the chest causing him to double over. A few seconds later and he was standing straight back up and continuing "We got a job and it involves killing.... Animals." My dad was totally not buying it. He looked at us and his eyes narrowed. Then that goofy look reappeared in his face "Glad to hear you finally got a job, Ichigo!" My jaw dropped to the ground, HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT!? He dragged us inside and have us an empty basket "Now out your dirty clothes in here and get cleaned up, dinner will be done soon." We both nodded and headed upstairs. I grabbed a pair of boxers, a white T-shirt and a pair of gym shorts and headed to the bathroom. I have Grimmjow a pair of sweat that were big on me. "I can't believe he actually thought that was true." Grimmjow chuckled. And started up the water as I stripped, I forgot that I came in my pants until I slowly pulled them down. "Ow!" I squealed. Grimm looked over and asked "You ok?" I nodded and quickly ripped my boxers off. It hurt, they were all crusty and gross. Grimmjow laughed "You actually came in your pants!" He had tears rolling down his face as he held his stomach. My face was beat red and I shoved him into the shower. He fell with a loud thud causing Yuzu to come running up to see if everything was ok. "We're fine Yuzu!" I yelled and she gave a quiet ok and left. I glared at Grimmjow as he was being drowned by the shower head.

After the warm shower we went downstairs to eat dinner, it was Yuzus famous cury. We are like a hungry pack of wolves. It was so gooooodddd. "Thanks for dinner Yu, it was amazing." Yuzu slightly blushed and looked down "Your welcome." Grimm and I went up to my bedroom and I collapsed on my bed. For some odd reason I was exhausted. Grimm laid next to me as my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and checked my messages.

R: hey Ichigo, I know your awake!

I:What Rukia?

R: did you finish the homework for tomorrow?

My eyes widen and I sat straight up, startling Grimmjow.

I: Shit! I forgot!!

R: you might wanna get on it. It sucks!! Even Renji is having issues.

I: Alright ttyl.

R: ttyl.

"What's wrong?" I crawled over top of Grimmjow and reached for my bag that was sitting on the floor next to my desk. "That homework we got today! I forgot to do it!" Grimmjow then started to flip out as he ran to his bag which was next to the closet, to grab his work. He turned on the light and plopped down next to me. We sat in silence as we worked on our homework. Every once in a while we would ask each other questions or ask for help with a problem. When I finally finished it was almost midnight. I tossed my stuff on the floor and laid down with a loud sigh of relief. "Finally!" Grimmjow glared. " I still have two more to go and I'm at a loss. " I chuckled and slowly sat up. I leaned over his shoulder to see what he had done but it was finished. "Really?" He smirked "Just kidding! I've been done for a while." I pushed him off the bed "Now you can sleep on the floor." He pouted and have me those cute kitty eyes. I shook my head no "Nope!" He sighed "Guess I'll have to force my way in!" He leaped off the floor and landed on top of me. I squealed in surprise, he hurried his face in the crook of my neck and whispered "I love you, Ichigo." I blushed and felt his cat like muscle run up the side of my neck. I shivered and gripped the sheets, "G-Grimmjow...." I felt him smirk. "Not tonight... It's late and I'm tired.." I looked to the side, to be honest I wanted him to duck me so hard he'd put holes in the wall. He simply kissed my neck and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his muscular body. "Fine.." He mumbled and closed his eyes. I snuggled into his chest and licked his collar bone. He groaned and looked down at me with those ocean blue eyes full of lust. I smiled at him "Now we're even." He chuckled. "Yeah, but I don't want to be even." I blushed, he leaned down and kissed the top of my head and whispered "Good night, babe." I smiled back "Night, Daddy." He let out a low growl as I drifted off to sleep.

My eyes fluttered open, I was blinded by the morning sun light the shone through my window. I rolled over and noticed Grimmjow was gone. I sat up and looked around the room, Grimmjow was standing there bare ass naked. He grinned and turned to face me, my eyes went right down to his limp dick. "Don't look at me like that, I just might have to fuck you right now." I swear I saw that monstrous cucumber twitch after he said that. My face turned beat red, "Put some clothes on, damn it!" He laughed and made his way over to me. Next thing I knew was being pinned to the bed by his strong hands. He leaned down by my neck and his cat like tongue slid across my skin. I bit my lip to hold back my moans. It sent shivers down my spine. Then I felt a sharp pain, that pushed me over the edge. He bit down and his fangs cut through my skin. I let out a loud moan and balled my hands into fists. He pulled away, "Now we aren't even anymore." I glared at him the best I could but the tingling in my neck was driving me insane. It felt so good. I could feel my blood ooze out and roll down my back and soak into my sheets. "Fuck..." Grimm laughed and let me go. "So cute!" With that we got dressed, ate breakfast and headed off to school.