Chapter One - The New Era

Super Battleship Yamato and Musashi fought each other and both were destroyed in the battle it was three years after.

My name is Bismark named after the Super Battleship Bismark and apparently, I'm the only person who has a male mental model.

I went to a dock in Vladivostok to rest and I went to a board where there was a bunch of transporting requests since there is little to no ships.

I went to the location where the paper said it is there was a group of humans and said: "What ya here for?" I pulled out the paper, they nodded and opened the door behind them. I went inside and I saw Nachi in her orange school uniform(Even though we have no school. Which still confuses me.)

I look at her and we went to our CCS (Concept Comm System) I sat down in a chair and lift my foot up and took a sip of some coffee. And said "You have my respects as a heavy cruiser especially when you fight a submarine. But I'm not here to talk so let us get to the point."

She looked and said "I know but where do you like to start to talk about first pay or the job" I replied, "Simple, pay."

She looked and said " I will pay you in nanomaterials 20 metric tons worth and 2 Billion Yen. Now for the job, Your job is to transport 300 metric tons worth of Titanium alloys."

I nodded in agreement with the pay and the job and I said: "Deal where is it that you want it to be delivered to?" She looked at me and said "Tokyo Harbor." After that, I left the CCS and went out to get the products.

I got my pay right after I picked up to that extent I left the port without knowing that a gate to another world will open.