Chapter 8- Why

Ozpin P.O.V

I was shocked to see RWBY heavily hurt and is unable to fight. I was angered by their ways of combat that they will hurt children and murdering the helpless.

Yes, they were weaker than the grim but why did they attack the civilians and harm them let alone kill them. I looked at the gate and within an hour surprisingly I was given the right to cross along with General Ironwood.

Timeskip 

Ounce we entered we saw a different gate but it had a different set of flags I told James about it he looked at me in concern but he said: "We need to keep our distance and we need to make sure that they are none hostiles." 

I left him be and saw Glynda outside with her scroll I looked at her and said: "How is your meeting?" 

"It could be better but I would like to meet with our 'neighbors'"I replied.

Gen. Hazama P.O.V

This is an interesting morning since we neighbors and they have been ignoring us so I sent a diplomat there.

Akira Yanagida P.O.V

I had to be the momentary diplomat just why me I understand some people but could we not wait for an official diplomat or something.

Soon I arrived with my hands up so they don't shoot and said "私は安心して来ます (I come in peace") and they did not understand and they said, "Stop or I will shoot!"

Well great I did not understand because they speak English but at least I do not need to do it.

I said in the best way possible "Ayy coome eeen pees" He looked at me weirdly I got my radio and said "一般的には、イーグルユニオンまたはイギリス海軍に電話してください (General pls call Eagle Union or Royal Navy)" he replied "どうして?(Why?)"

I replied "彼らは英語で話すので (Because they speak in English)"