Chapter 6- Deployment

Bismark's P.O.V

I went to my ship and check on my ship and sighed as I move to do my checks on all systems on my ship until I saw the ghost sub-I-401.

I was a little scared because if anyone scares me it is that submarine but I left to avoid being seen.

As I was going to leave I was encountered by the General of Azure Lane to my Surprise, it is Chihaya Gunzou.

I saluted and said, "Long time no see, and how is your wife Takao?" he replied, "I did not expect you to know that Bismark." 

"So how may I help and no need for pay because I worry about I-401," I said.

 "So you noticed," he said  I nodded and looked in the back and saw Enterprise going to me.

But what I did not expect was that she slapped my face to my surprise.

"Why did you slap me?" I asked in the I can give.

"Why did you fight Prince Of Wales!" she said.

"I will pay for all the damage I did to her." I sighed but she countered me with one word "In?"

 I said, "This will cost me an arm and a leg do you accept Nanomaterial?"

Gunzou looked at me and said, "You know that one gram is really expensive to let alone you and your oversized cargo holds of it."

After that, I looked and sighed and said: "There go my plans for upgrading my weapons, and reactor."

I looked and told Gunzou "Sorry you had to see that but back to the job in hand what is the mission."

Gunzou came out and gave me a sigh then said: "You will be moving into the gate first because of you having the shield of yours and the sheer firepower that you have."

I shrugged and said, "Might as well go in the guns of blazing and play a sabaton song called Bismark."