Chapter 7- The Gate of Remnant

Ruby P.O.V

Me and my team were told by Ozpin that we could have a week off after we have back from the mission. 

But we were attacked by men who looked like berzerkers ready to fight during the Vytal Festival. I could not bear myself to kill these people and neither can my team. Until one of them came to try to kill me I got Cresent Rose and ... killed...him.

I was shocked at what I did because I had blood officially in my hands I tried to run, but I forgot about Weiss, Blake, and Yang but when I came back they were close to death but thanks to their Auras they were not yet killed.

It was the last straw I got Cresent Rose and fought them I did my best to knock them down and to knock them out one by one some died and some got knocked out.

I was hoping that it was going to be less brutal but I was able to save my team soon Atlas troops came by and I run to call for help. I saw Ozpin and pleaded, "Pls help them!" I pointed to my team and he gasped by just the looks on the damage of (R)WBY.

He said, "Pls bring them to the Field hospital." He turned and called a Bullhead to pick us up and he said "Go! Get in." there in his eyes was that it was in a rage and in anger not in his calmness and peace that he usually had. I only had these words to say about him. It. Was. Terrifying.