Chapter Three- The meeting

When I docked by a nearby harbor I saw the same one who told me to go and fight the navy was there.

I went to her and looked I said "Hi" She looked and saw me she went to me and said, "Hi who are you?"

I said "My name is Bismark. I'm from the fleet of fog but since then I'm a random guy who goes around and transports stuff."

She said "I'm Enterprise" in a calm voice " I mistook you for being part of project azure"

"It is okay since we had civilians in the area," I said and saw some British looking people walking to our position.

I saw them and I looked one of them said: "Our general would like to talk to you."

I nodded and said, " I hope to see you again one day." and followed the Brits who walked and saw the commander.

He was on a comfy chair and looked at me to say "Hi my name is General Hazama Of J.S.D.F but our naval General is currently occupied."

I nodded "So how may I be in service? And what are you paying me?" for the effect I raised my eyebrow

He replied "If you do help us we will allow you to go through our waters freely and explore the sea beyond the Gate. If that is good enough?"

I smiled and said "Deal done. But so you know you made a deal with the Bismark of the Fog." I smiled.

He replied "I know but we will have to wait until then because of the parliament. But you are to be placed on stand by on the main base of Azur Lane."