one

mingyu and yugyeom were late for their niece's birthday party.

well, not only the traffic, there was also the alarm clock problem. yugyeom came over mingyu's house, so the two kim brothers were up late yesterday. they were binging 1million dance choreographies and then proceeding to have a dance off. exhausted, the two overslept.

the alarm clock was supposd to wake them, but the alarm clock didn't ring at 11:00. they woke up at the exact time of the party, 12:00 pm—so now, they're arriving at their brother's house at 1:21 pm. the two knew that they were going to get scolded by their oldest brother.

"i heard that this party only has a magician, a face paint guy, and kiddie meals." yugyeom states, opening the gates of taehyung's new house. mingyu looked amazed, like it was his first time seeing his brother's house. his life is probably great now. "i think it's okay that we're late."

"hey, have some shame! taehyung's daughter is cute! what if jirin gets upset at me?!" mingyu shoves his gift for his niece on yugyeom's face. "taehyung would probably tease us about looking like two towers."

"he always says that after a long time of not meeting." yugyeom and mingyu giggled. it's only funny, was because it was true.

the two brothers laughed. indeed, they were towers—their height always exceeded the head room limit for most entrances. but it was a good asset.

"wow. the two towers that i have for brothers even bothered to come." taehyung opens the door, glaring at his two younger brothers. yugyeom and mingyu share glances, snorting. he really said it again.

jirin, taehyung's daughter, who ran across the whole house with her friends, shouted her uncles' names. mingyu waved at jirin before going back to his upset brother. "you stayed up all night, i guess."

yugyeom clapped, like taehyung got the right answer on a variety show. "you got that right!"

taehyung rolled his eyes, stepping aside to let his brothers enter his home. mingyu smiled, immediately going to his niece and giving her the gift that he got for her. "jirin! happy birthday! here's your gift!"

jirin gasped, accepting mingyu's gift. "samchon, this is what i wished for! thank you so much!"

"you didn't get it on christmas, so," mingyu shrugs and hugs his niece.

taehyung and yugyeom looked at mingyu and jirin interacting. both the kim brothers thought that mingyu was spoiling jirin too much. "the magician trick ended a lot earlier. the face paint service is still there, and there are kiddie meals still available." taehyung spoke.

"i thought there was going to be some trampoline or something! boriiiiiing!" yugyeom whined, flailing his arms in the air. taehyung sighed, while mingyu just arrived in front of them with taehyung's dog, yeontan.

"you're not a kid." taehyung says. "oh, since you two are late, you have to do something." taehyung crossed his arms, looking at his two brothers with eyes that looked so judgemental.

"what? clean your house after the party? clean it naked or something?" yugyeom asks, snorting. mingyu snorts, too, adding in to the fun.

"ooh, ooh! taehyung would probably ask us to do that. or ask the face paint guy to paint a nine inch thick, three inch long realistic dick on my cheek." mingyu laughs, like his joke was the funniest thing ever—and yugyeom thought so. the two laughed, high fiving each other. taehyung felt his last braincell die.

"okay, since you suggested, why not?" taehyung smiled mischievously. yugyeom shrugged, like cleaning the house naked was his specialty. "yugyeom's cool with it."

mingyu's eyes slowly widen. hey, don't blame him! he never thought that taehyung might actually consider it! well, mingyu kind of did—but how could he be so cruel to tell mingyu to do this!? his image will forever be stained! "so i have to ask the...paint...dick...late... cheek....?" mingyu's reply come in fragments.

gotcha. taehyung smirks, glancing at the boy who sat on a foot stool, patiently listening to a kid's whims about what she wants him to paint on his face. "don't worry, i'm going to ask him! let's go, fucker!"

"hey, don't swear!" mingyu tries to break off of taehyung's grip, but he doesn't succeed. "bet that you wouldn't do it."

"oh, you don't trust me?" taehyung stops exactly in front of the face paint artist, smirking at his brother. "hello. jeon wonwoo, right? i introduce my brother, kim mingyu. he humbly asks you to.... paint a dick on his face."

mingyu winces, hearing his brother's final declaration. he then turns to look at the face paint artist, to look at his expression—but all mingyu noticed was how good he looked. tousled hair covering his forehead, slanted cat-like eyes, pink lips, while his black polo shirt was looking a little bit tight on him; his chiseled physique showing through his shirt. he held a small paintbrush, a palette on his lap.

oh my fucking god. jeon wonwoo was hot.