two

"this is the life." wonwoo muttered to himself, mocking his line of work—no, actually, his life itself. where did his dreams of becoming a world famous artist go? where did his beautiful canvases get thrown? why is everything like this?

ah, well, wonwoo asks himself those questions everyday and he still doesn't know.

"stay still, kid!" wonwoo says, tilting his head to paint hello kitty on a girl's cheek better. his neck could snap off at any minute; but wonwoo holds on. "done! hello kitty!" wonwoo hands the ecstatic kid his mirror, and the kid smiles at wonwoo.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you!" the kid runs off somewhere else.

being this face paint artist(honestly, wonwoo doesn't know what his job is called) requires patience, a smiling face and love for art. given, wonwoo loves art, but smiling face and patience? he could tell you tons of stories about him being short fused in trivial problems. smiling face? does wonwoo's smile seem nice to you? it looks like he's about to murder someone but in a joker impersonation.

and that's enough reason why wonwoo didn't fit in this line of work. wonwoo should've finished college if he wasn't such a pussy about everything being so hard and the school having high standards, but that school is the best school in seoul—so why didn't wonwoo expect that? if wonwoo held on, he should've been a famous artist. he should be in his fancy dream house right now, in his special room where he paints, while he wears his stained apron over a white shirt.

his daydreams continue when he realizes that the magician has arrived, taking all his children clients away. well, some were still lining up to him, but he could care less about popularity amongst children.

"wow. the two towers that i have for brothers decided to come." wonwoo gets distracted when he hears a low, manly voice. it must be the one who hired him. wonwoo sighed in relief, finally hearing a voice that wasn't a high pitched scream or a loud cry for their mom.

two guys enter the house. wonwoo gets intrigued, so he glances at them—but wonwoo gets back to work a little later because there was still this one kid who wanted his anpanman face paint finished.

then wonwoo gets called. the one who rented his services for today was in front of him, with one of the said men that arrived just about 5 minutes ago. taehyung was the name, right? who's this other guy?

this other cute guy?

"hello. jeon wonwoo, right? i introduce my brother, kim mingyu. he humbly asks you to.... paint a dick on his face." wonwoo was completely professional and focused—but he lost all of his composure when he heard the absurd request. "wait, let me rephrase that. he wants a nine inch thick, three inch long realistic dick on his cheek. i don't know what cheek we're referring to, but i'm totally okay with his butt cheek." taehyung adds, making mingyu almost flip at his brother.

"a dick?!" wonwoo's voice was a little louder than expected—so he covers his mouth by instinct. there were kids here, after all. "why though?"

"oh, ask him. i only said i would be the one to tell you about it, so—toodles!" taehyung exits from the scene, making the atmosphere awkward.

the man who was unknown was still standing awkwardly in fromt of wonwoo. well, congrats! wonwoo wasn't much of a social butterfly too so this is going to fail miserably! "so me and my brother came late, so taehyung, our oldest brother told us to do ludicrous things. my brother, yugyeom, got to clean the whole house after the party naked. i got this, a dick face paint."

wonwoo didn't mean to laugh—but his laughter suddenly bursts out, so the tall tan man pouts and looks at his feet in embarrassment. wonwoo sensed this, so he decided to stop. "sorry about that. i'll just do it so it'll be finished as soon as possible."

"would it be okay for the kids to see, though?" mingyu asks, while sitting down in front of wonwoo, cross legged. "i will be a literal dickface walking around my niece's birthday party."

there was a threatening laugh that wanted to come out of wonwoo's mouth, but wonwoo figured that laughing at his misfortune would only make things more uncomfortable so he exhales in attempt to cover it up. "true. i don't know what to do, either... if i draw something else, your brother might pay me less."

mingyu showed wonwoo his pleading puppy eyes. wonwoo was confused, what was the deal? what did mingyu want? "i'll pay you more! i'll pay you more! just please... don't draw a dick."

wonwoo nods. well, it was a better option. a win-win. "okay. what's your favorite flower?"