8- smut

SMUTTT WARNING GRAB SOME
WATER 🚿

JIMIN POV
We  knocked in the door and waited for our sexy mother fucker beautiful babygirl to step outside-" "hello guys what are-" "don't talk go up to the bedroom now and I or should I say we want you naked on the bed on all fours ." I looked at who said that and saw it was our baby kookie I smirked so did tae we looked at her and saw she was blushing while stepping a side for us to go in .

" now baby girl the bedroom won't wait itself ." She nodded while running up he stairs me and tae looked at kookie and smirked while rubbing our hands together .

Jasmine pov
Oh god oh god no no no no !! I done what they told me to do I'm laying or should I say on all fours waiting for the three mysteries boys to walk through that-" oh baby girl that ass looks amazing on you don't you think TAETAE ." "Oh yes so round and fat and juicy  what do you think kookie ." "I want to fuck that tight ,tight , tight ass of yours sexy ."

I was a blushing mess they slowly walked over to me and Jimin smirked while sitting on the bed pulling me towards him he made me sit in his lap and he started to kiss my neck"oh-o-o-ohhh j-j-Jimin." He whispered " mmmmm babygirl you still taste soo good just like last time right boys ." I turned my head to see kookie and Tae pleasuring them self's while watching me and Jimin make out I felt my self get hot down by my pussy just thinking about what we  are getting ourself into.

"Jimin ." He pulled say and said 'mmmmm' " c-c-c-could I pleasure you ." I poured he smirked and said to the boys " look boys looks like this little girl wants to pleasure her daddy's what do you say ." They both started to walk over not giving a flying fuck that there meaty dicks are out they walked over while talking " I don't know Jimin she's been a really bad girl kookie what do you say ." He smirked oh no " I think daddy should giver her a punishment first dont you think I think I babygirl needs one of them ." They all smirked while laying me in the bed I blushed while Jimin got i between my legs tae layed under me and kookie vans face to face to me .

Jimin started to suck in my pussy lips " Ahhhhhh ohhh goddd jiminnn pleaseee."

He sucked right in the clit area I grabbed a big junk of his hair and pushed his face closer to my core tae tae pushes his great big dick in my tight ass " AHHHHH T-t-taee OHHHH GODDDDD MOREEE."

He smirked under me while whispering sweet soft thinks in my ear kookie smirked while slowly being his dick down to my lips " open up princess take daddy's dick ." I nodded while slowly and slightly opening my mouth and him pushing his dick though my mouth .

Jimin moves away and slowly grabbed his dick he looks at me and said " baby I'm putting my dick in now let me know if I hurt you ." I nodded (a/n : don't worry she was in the pill they all new that from the very first time they did it ;) "ahhhhhhhhh oh my goddd jiminnnnnnn more oh please moreee." He smirked while whispering how he could feel tae dick in me and how he could feel kookies wet dick trying to skip in my ass while I moaned while having all this pleasure I was ready to release " oh oh Jimin I-I-I'm CUMMMINGGGG-~~~ ."

I heard tae and kookie say there were on their release I screamed when I felt a lot i mean a lot of cum exploded inside me while I looked at Jimin and saw he was cumming as well .

********************************
We all pant as they all pulled out of me while covering us all up they all kissed me a good night and we al fell asleep ....

Chapter 8
Enjoy. 😏😏😏
Like and comment
Don't forget to vote 🗳!!!
SMUTTTT 💦👅👅 enjoy 😏😏😏